The Super Reviews

• Sep 22, 2020

The first scene was the highlight of the movie for me.

The first scene was the highlight of the movie for me.

• Aug 12, 2020

Left me with more questions than I started with

Left me with more questions than I started with

• May 25, 2020

None of this movie makes sense, and it's by far one of the worst acted and worst scripted I've seen in a long time.

• Jan 28, 2020

Kilmer saved this movie.

Kilmer saved this movie.

• Oct 12, 2019

3.25* This movie had a lot of potential but in the end it wastes much of it. It has a few scares which are good (1 is great) and Val Kilmer does a fabulous job... but in the end it leaves you wanting so much more. The ending is meh; for horror vets the more the story goes along the more you know where it's heading; aside from Kilmer many of the other actors fall flat instead of owning their characters; etc. But fans of single location movies will get a kick out of the cinematography and setting. But in the end it's still very watchable and it's not one that you'll likely turn off 1/2 way through. And there are more than a few scenes where the suspense/tension gets dialled up. Hence it still gets 3.25*.

• Sep 25, 2019

It's nice to see Val Kilmer back in this thriller that keeps you guessing. Entertaining enough with a okay twist ending you may or may not see coming.

• Jul 05, 2019

It had a promising premise, but a terrible ending ruined the movie.

It had a promising premise, but a terrible ending ruined the movie.

• Ed K Super Reviewer
    Mar 18, 2019

Strange but unique movie with an unexpected ending.

Strange but unique movie with an unexpected ending.

• Mar 14, 2019

Fun and interesting enough to keep you going.

Fun and interesting enough to keep you going.

• Mar 11, 2019

This movie was very poorly thrown together and the ending was incredibly dull and unrealistic.