The Three Dogateers Reviews

• Aug 16, 2019

This movie made me want to stick my fingers through my eyes

This movie made me want to stick my fingers through my eyes

• Dec 20, 2018

An instant cult classic! If you don't love this film, you simply haven't smoked enough dope yet.

• Dec 28, 2015

Even worse than Dude, Where's My Donkey!

Even worse than Dude, Where's My Donkey!

• Nov 13, 2015

Very much for the youngest of the young, and they'll probably enjoy it

Very much for the youngest of the young, and they'll probably enjoy it

• Jul 25, 2015

This is the worst movie I have ever seen. The only laughs you'll get from it are at how badly it is acted and how stupid the story line is. Total waste of time watching this one!

• Mar 19, 2015

One day, i looked to the stars and thought, "why arent there any movies about dogateers?". Then I saw this. My life has since improved significantly, and my Hodgkin's Lymphoma has suddenly gone into remission after watching this film. I've not seen higher production values since Beverly Hills Chihuahua, and the acting is not only deserving of several grammys, but a blowjob from the academy for the esteemed director. Although only loosely based on the story of the Three Musketeers, i find that it, as an adaptation, is more true to the tale than all 25 live action films that profess to be this. The acting gave me a stiffy. 3/3 dogateers would dogateer again.