The Upside Reviews

• 4d ago

This was a good movie. It was serious, funny, and the storyline was great. Highly recommend.

• 5d ago

I really enjoyed this movie.

I really enjoyed this movie.

• Apr 01, 2020

Despite being overtly stigmatic - The upside overcomes type casting to became a rare feel good film.

• Mar 31, 2020

I really enjoyed this and don't really understand why the critics gave it such poor reviews. It was touching and made me laugh and cry.

• Mar 27, 2020

A nice visually appealing drama with good character depth. A little longer than it probably should have been, but still pretty charming.

• Mar 25, 2020

I enjoyed the movie and thought it was an emotional rollercoaster. The story has many laughs and also has some heartfelt moments. The overall concept of disability and change made is a good drama.

• Mar 23, 2020

Don’t believe the critics. Very entertaining movie.

Don’t believe the critics. Very entertaining movie.

• Mar 23, 2020

I liked it. There were a few good bits. Cranston and Kidman both did their thing. No over acting. That helped me deal with the cheese factor. Hart was also good. He had a few good lines. But I doubt I'll watch it again.

• Mar 15, 2020

I'm watching it for the second time and enjoying it. Kevin Hart and Bryan Cranston are both good in their roles. I'm not surprised that the audience liked it more than the critics.

• Mar 15, 2020