The Virginity Hit Reviews

• Sep 24, 2018

if there was a way to rate a movie zero stars......i would pay money to do it to this movie jesus can it get any worse?

• Feb 13, 2016

I want to punch the TV screen, then myself for watching this pseudo doco/movie shite! DON'T!

• Jun 13, 2015

I can see what they were trying to do with this 'hand-held-cam' POV movie but it actually sucks.

• May 23, 2015

Generous one star for pure effort, yet unfortunately, a very poor film. Not a fan.

• Marc-André B Super Reviewer
    Dec 03, 2014

Faut aimà (C) les films handmade. Filmer en majeur partie camà (C)ra à l'à (C)paule/main, donc un style à aimer.

• Jul 15, 2014

Most the jokes don't work and the set up doesn't go anywhere by the end you just feel like you wasted your time watching it.Don't watch it the only only people who will like or find this funny are teens who think dick and fart jokes are funny..and the sad thing is most teens are going to find something like this and grown ups 2 funny. I live in a word where good comedies get over looked by bad dumb comedies its just sad how easily people are fooled by bad movies like this.

• Sep 17, 2013

No worth to this film at all. The "Virginity Hit" of the title refers to a hit that each of the characters take from a bong shaped like a naked woman immediately after they have lost their virginity. It's not funny, can be extremely mean spirited at times, and is even offensive quite a bit. It's attempt to dress the whole thing up as a home recorded video is pretty lame (some parts do work, like the beginning). Al;so, clearly the main demographic for this film is high schoolers....so why rate it R when you lose just about all of your intended demographic right off the bat? All in all, just skip it.

• Sep 10, 2013

About 1hr 26 min of feeling embarrassed for someone, but it had some good moments.

• Jun 24, 2013

Damn good movie all around...with a fresh cast that seems timeless!!

Damn good movie all around...with a fresh cast that seems timeless!!

• Apr 07, 2013

The Virginity Hit was charming, hilarious and a perfect representation of the struggle for teenage guys to lose their virginity. The story was unrealistic, but it keeps you laughing and feel empathy for the main character for the entire film. As well, the different camera angles and shots, builds for an interesting and different take on movie creation. I've watched it several times and never got bored.