The Waterdance Reviews

• Jul 15, 2018

Do you do you do you do you want to dance?

Do you do you do you do you want to dance?

• Apr 06, 2015

Storytelling at it's finest,it's both heartbreaking and funny with fine,fine performances.One of the years best.

• Jul 01, 2014

Good drama about paraplegics adjusting to their state in a rehab center with a good cast headed up by Eric Stolz and Helen Hunt.

• Feb 06, 2014

I was paralyzed in 1991. I saw this movie and it was spot on. I really enjoyed the realism.

• Nov 15, 2013

This is a pretty good film and manages to be dramatic and comedic while staying real. A surprising touching performance by Wesley Snipes in a role you would not expect. I am also surprised Eric Stoltz is not still around.

John B Super Reviewer
    Dec 28, 2012

Stoltz does a good if not great job of telling the store of Neal Jimenez and his experiences in becoming paralyzed. As I said, good, not great.

• Jul 31, 2010

Earnest drama about three paraplegics and their friendship. Well acted and doesn't resort to cheap tricks & manipulative sentimentality to be touching.

• Apr 07, 2010

Solid character piece about a man adjusting to life as a paraplegic.

Solid character piece about a man adjusting to life as a paraplegic.

• Jul 27, 2009

Helen Hunt Helen Hunt

Helen Hunt Helen Hunt

• Feb 22, 2009

An experience from a gifted writer telling a story from personal experience, as opposed to some hack culling together a melodrama about how sad it is to be crippled.