This Is the End - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

This Is the End Reviews

½ July 16, 2017
After the first 15 minutes i was asking for money refund in the cinema.
July 8, 2017
I thought this was gone be super funny with the actors who were in it but nooooo way damn
July 7, 2017
God this movie is so freaking funny from beginning to end never a dull moment and all the characters are lovable with comedy throughout. Make me wish if the the end of the world was here I would be with these dudes because of how hilarious it would be.
July 3, 2017
I LOL'ed. Wasn't expecting much.
June 24, 2017
One of the greatest stoner films ever. Really funny over the top. It does it's best to make you every single minute. Rogan/Franco movies is possibly one of the best types of comedy ever in Hollywood.
June 21, 2017
Anything that ends with a BSB cameo in the finale is winning.
May 31, 2017
This is the End is entertaining and funny even if it's uneven and loosely written relying on sudden jumps from taking shelter inside a mansion with 6 guys fighting over water to fighting demon bulls to having to deal with cannibal king Danny McBride.
May 30, 2017
I had the Best time watching this movie. So fun and entertaining.
I'd gladly go see a sequel to the film.
May 4, 2017
So much worse than you can imagine. All of my least favorite actors in the same movie was something that I should have avoided, but I was curious from what I had heard about it. There were a couple of surprisingly funny moments, but sadly it crosses some extreme boundaries and is distastefully offensive. It also reeks of vanity. The high rating from audiences and critics is concerning. What is wrong with people? (First and only viewing - 7/14/2014)
April 23, 2017
I do love it when celebrities take the piss out of themselves. This is absolutely hilarious, and a was chuckling throughout. I would have loved to have been at the concept meeting! Genius!
April 15, 2017
This not intellectual stupid dull movie only consists of 3 things. They are violence language and hell of a lot of drugs
½ March 24, 2017
Hilariously stupid. This Is The End is one of the most ridiculous comedies I've ever watched. It was fun to watch actors and actresses play themselves, and it was even more fun when they were killed in horrific ways. I was happily surprised by how enjoyable this movie actually was. Worth watching!
March 7, 2017
Great. Hugely entertaining and funny. I personally prefer more of a plot, but it does not at all interfere with the movie's cast or intelligence.
March 4, 2017
I like it it's really god and actually funny
½ February 26, 2017
Parts I enjoy and parts I hate. Its a good laugh with a few tasteless parts.
February 23, 2017
Fucked up movie, but hilarious.
February 23, 2017
6/24/13; Logan theater: one of my favorite comedies of all time!! Textbook twattage.
February 11, 2017
How is it even possible that these guys could make a less than Hilarious Movie.....NEVER!
½ February 9, 2017
Where do I begin? Is this the end of their careers, nope! This is so far from that it's not even funny. I laughed my ass off during my viewing of this film, but I do feel like something was missing once the second act of the film took off. The set-up is genius and the conclusion is absolutely comedic gold, but the jokes focussed mainly on penis gags in order to get to the end of the picture. There are fantastic cameos throughout the film, the cast is perfect just doing what they love to do as themselves, and the "script" is pretty well written, and when I say script I mean that the improve was breathtaking. I have seen better films from this cast in the past, in fact I think this is one of the weaker attempts, yet still one of the cleverest if that makes sense. In the end, "This is the End" let me down a bit, but I still had a great time watching it!
February 5, 2017
I had high hopes for this.....but all it was was toilet humour and jokes and a mix of celebrity cameos. Halfway though, I still didn't see the point, or the the plot to be honest