This Is the End - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

This Is the End Reviews

½ March 12, 2018
i saw it and i think it was good the cast was awesome the HUMOR was not the best but it was still good
½ February 23, 2018
This movie was garbage! Boring and not funny. The best and only good part was an ax wielding Emma Watson (Harry Potter). This movie show just how up their own butts Hollyweird is!!
February 20, 2018
Better movie when I used to smoke pot
February 15, 2018
A comédia "farofa" sobre o Apocalipse Bíblico liderado pelo Seth Rogen até que rende ótimas risadas.
February 13, 2018
Love a movie where actors can play themselves, and better yet make fun of themselves. I thought it was a lot of fun.
February 12, 2018
Classic and my personal favourite from Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg.
February 3, 2018
Talk about silly. Does have some good laughs, and great comedic cast. If looking for some laughs, its a good one time watch.
February 2, 2018
This is the end is a funny and interesting movie that puts together a lot of charismatic actors that will make you laugh hard. However it is a little silly and it is easy to predict every step it makes.
½ February 1, 2018
Fun,funny and its very entertaining
January 29, 2018
If you don't like genitalia humor, you won't like this movie. But if you're fine with that, This Is the End is a really funny movie that has a hilarious cast, and really good meta humor.
January 13, 2018
one of the best American comedies.
½ January 8, 2018
I loved 90% of this movie. Although the ending was disappointing, the jokes and the banter was thoroughly enjoyable.
January 3, 2018
Such a different twist on your typical comedy movie! Doesn't hurt that it contains some of the funniest group of actors in Hollywood. Love this group of actors!
½ December 23, 2017
If you want a series of comedy sketches, some of them very funny, most of them a bit so-so, a few just plain bad then, this is good. If you want a clever movie you should look elsewhere.
December 19, 2017
Great fantastic phenomenal funny hilarious movie starring Seth Rogan, James Franco, Jay burchal, Jonah Hill, Craig Robinson, and the showstopper Danny McBride aka the best actor in this movie. I had a blast with this movie every scene is hilarious especially the one scene where James Franco is angry at Danny McBride for something that rhymes with drumming all over his magazines. I love the idea of actors in an apocalypse and dying. I can't wait to watch this movie again and this is officially on my top 10 funniest movies of all time.
December 4, 2017
I thought it was really funny and a really good idea, to get lots of comedy actors who i like, in the same film. Enjoyed it.
½ November 17, 2017
Funny movie that is made by a funny group of people with celebrites from everywhere
½ November 12, 2017
If there's one word to describe this movie, it's "meta". The film is so self-referential, and constantly throws jabs and pokes fun at other films that the actors involved have done. Oh, and there are demons that try and kill everyone who hasn't already been sucked into Heaven or Hell. All around fun time, highly worth a watch
October 24, 2017
I LOVED IT! This movie was hilarious! i defiently enjoyed watching it. The cast did a great job and all work very well together to make a very funny movie!
October 14, 2017
LOVE it!!! Definitely on my top 10 all time favorites list!