This Is the End - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

This Is the End Reviews

April 23, 2017
I do love it when celebrities take the piss out of themselves. This is absolutely hilarious, and a was chuckling throughout. I would have loved to have been at the concept meeting! Genius!
April 15, 2017
This not intellectual stupid dull movie only consists of 3 things. They are violence language and hell of a lot of drugs
½ March 24, 2017
Hilariously stupid. This Is The End is one of the most ridiculous comedies I've ever watched. It was fun to watch actors and actresses play themselves, and it was even more fun when they were killed in horrific ways. I was happily surprised by how enjoyable this movie actually was. Worth watching!
March 7, 2017
Great. Hugely entertaining and funny. I personally prefer more of a plot, but it does not at all interfere with the movie's cast or intelligence.
March 4, 2017
I like it it's really god and actually funny
½ February 26, 2017
Parts I enjoy and parts I hate. Its a good laugh with a few tasteless parts.
February 23, 2017
Fucked up movie, but hilarious.
February 23, 2017
6/24/13; Logan theater: one of my favorite comedies of all time!! Textbook twattage.
February 11, 2017
How is it even possible that these guys could make a less than Hilarious Movie.....NEVER!
½ February 9, 2017
Where do I begin? Is this the end of their careers, nope! This is so far from that it's not even funny. I laughed my ass off during my viewing of this film, but I do feel like something was missing once the second act of the film took off. The set-up is genius and the conclusion is absolutely comedic gold, but the jokes focussed mainly on penis gags in order to get to the end of the picture. There are fantastic cameos throughout the film, the cast is perfect just doing what they love to do as themselves, and the "script" is pretty well written, and when I say script I mean that the improve was breathtaking. I have seen better films from this cast in the past, in fact I think this is one of the weaker attempts, yet still one of the cleverest if that makes sense. In the end, "This is the End" let me down a bit, but I still had a great time watching it!
February 5, 2017
I had high hopes for this.....but all it was was toilet humour and jokes and a mix of celebrity cameos. Halfway though, I still didn't see the point, or the the plot to be honest
January 29, 2017
Funny and smart. All so good, not one steals the show.
January 25, 2017
A movie that you will never forget. It's so unique and has all of the best actors.
½ January 17, 2017
Possibly my new most hated movie of all time!!
Poor "acting", terribly written, waste of time!
It left me disappointed that it had actuall comedians and actors in this festering turd of a movie.
January 8, 2017
All the comedy legends in one movie. Really good comedy.
½ January 7, 2017
Sat through the whole thing, didn't laugh once. Is it because I don't smoke weed that these movies don't work for me? This Is The End falls into that category of movies like Super Troopers and How High that your stoner buddies rave about but are really kind of lame. I dunno. if you like Pineapple Express and Sausage Party, you'll probably dig this but I'm kind of done with the Rogan Franco thing at this point.

Oh yeah, Jonah Hill gets raped by a demon. Comedy gold.
½ January 6, 2017
Achei a ideia que o filme fez com os atores foi bem boa, mas achei o filme com muitos efeitos especiais (apesar de ser fantasia). Também acho que o filme teve a ideia de ser de comédia, mas viram que acabou ficando meio ruim e desejaram mudar um pouco o foco do filme, sei lá...
½ January 3, 2017
The first half of the movie was hilarious...however, I couldn't wait for this to end.
½ January 2, 2017
This type of movie should be banned and I hate jokes
½ December 29, 2016
Pretty cool, picks up the pace early on, and just works. The characters and idea are explored to a satisfying level, getting some laughs and more than justifying a watch.