Total Recall - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Total Recall Reviews

July 25, 2016
Loved it!!! So entertaining.
½ July 16, 2016
When it comes to remakes, I think this holds it's own as the original is super outdated now, I liked Farrell in the main role and it was a watchable film, it didn't hold me all the way through though.
July 8, 2016
I wrote an entire review for this film, and Rotten Tomatoes screwed me over with a 'connection failed' pop up message that wouldn't let me post it despite having a perfect connection. So I'll summarise my original lost review by simply stating that nevermind 'Total Recall', this is a Total Fail.
½ July 7, 2016
A good remake of an 80s classic. Very well done with some awesome effects
June 29, 2016
Fuck your life let me play in on air play for iPhone now before i sew you
June 29, 2016
Better than the original!
Great acting, script and music. Nuff said!
:D
^.^
June 29, 2016
enjoyed the fact that they kept the storyline close to the original starring Arnold Schwarzenegger.
June 29, 2016
A clever film that nods to eighties whilst being a separate entity.
June 29, 2016
still dont know which bit was real
June 29, 2016
Only three words, Off the chain
½ June 29, 2016
I give 3.5 because it's more modern then the original by Arnold Schwarzenegger but I still prefer the original to this although I've given 3.5 rating I can easily watch it again it's a good film.
½ June 29, 2016
Brilliant, lacks the spirit of the original, they should have called it something else. My two fav cinema lovelies too, what a treat!
½ June 29, 2016
Better than the original, exciting action suspense movie...
June 29, 2016
Really good. Too bad they took out the Mars scene.
June 29, 2016
Was watching to see parts of the original but not close
June 29, 2016
Was pretty good,liked the original .
½ June 29, 2016
Not bad. Not great either. The original just had some much more flare to it.
June 29, 2016
the best remake i've seen so far
Thrill ride. Love it!
June 29, 2016
There will be the obvious comparisons to Arnie's classic, but I really enjoyed this version. I've never read the book, but as far as visual effects with action packed scenes go, I have no complaints. Will Ferrell was very convincing in his role. Well done!