Total Recall - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Total Recall Reviews

½ October 14, 2017
You will not believe it but this is the second film with Clive Owen I've ever seen in my life and the first adaptation of a Philipp K dick novel ever saw you.
Unfortunately, I can not say much about the movie because he was so stupid that I slept twice but I am happy thanks to the soundtrack to the right places woke up.

But I did not think I really missed something.
There are almost only actors in this movie that I like but the movie is so shit I really have to ask the question how could they all sign up for this movie ...

WHAT...this a remake of a Schwarzenegger film? The original fim was Directed by Paul Verhoeven?
October 10, 2017
This remake of the Schwarzenegger classic has Kate Beckinsale Hot beyond Words as well as some severely epic fight sequences. Last but not the least, even though the ending is a nod to Inception like that this all may be to surreal to be real, makes you wonder even more.
October 1, 2017
I am watching it right now and it's starting, stay tuned for my review, okay.
September 30, 2017
Nothing like the original. Enjoyable but predictable.
September 26, 2017
While this movie didn't stick to the environments as the original Recall it was action-packed that's good enough for me.
September 25, 2017
I was actually quite entertained for the 2 hours I watched this movie. Not even close to the original, but still a decent go. Colin Farrell didn't quite fit the role, but after awhile you could just accept it.
August 13, 2017
Good action, offers more updated sci-fi fare but doesn't part from the original too much, and thus seems pointless.
August 10, 2017
Another Bad reboot movie by Hollywood.
½ August 6, 2017
Horrible Total Recall remake. Or as I like to call this a Reimagining. But a good action film as a whole. just take out the term Total Recall and poof Four Stars.:(
jamrcla
½ July 1, 2017
A good reboot with some fantastic special effects but sadly it relies too much on them, Don't get me wrong Colin Farrell does a good job and there was some nice action scenes, In my opinion it's better than the original but only because of todays technology, But it's worth a watch.
½ June 26, 2017
A badass, intense, action-packed, visually stunning film that is almost as good as the original, but doesn't quite make it to that level due to lack of character.
June 21, 2017
A bright and shiny slice of blockbuster sci-fi that's so dazzling it makes tender love to your retinas but so underwhelming it practically wipes itself from your memory the instant it's over.
June 14, 2017
Occasionally entertaining but for the most part, it is a pretty dull film that doesn't live up to the standard of Paul Verhoeven's 1990 original. The plot, the setup, the characters, the action, they are all very forgettable and I kept wishing that I was watching something else. There is no satirical bite or over-the-top action scenes that made the original memorable. It's not terrible, it's just very unmemorable and unnecessary.
½ June 10, 2017
I love the original film so I was disappointed when I saw they were not only remaking the film but were also removing practically everything that made the original great. Yes the special effects mostly look decent and yes the cast is good but the cast isn't used to their fullest thanks to a bland plot and boring script. All the violence, grit and practical effects that were present in the original have been completely washed out which makes the action for the most part come across numb and boring. This film just reinforces the notion that remakes are almost always inferior to the original.
May 6, 2017
This would be a perfectly decent action/sci-fi if it wasn't compared to the 1990 original, which just felt infinitely more epic.
May 1, 2017
Grade - C
Although it features some great action sequences, I could never get past the fact of how unnecessary this is.
April 29, 2017
The star is only for KB
April 15, 2017
Well that was stupid. Yet another terrible remake, sleek looking but thin, confusing and forgettable. Actually started out halfway decent but got dumber as the movie went into the second half and just became complete action nonsense. The original might have been cheesy in a way but it was at least fun unlike this unneeded retread.
March 2, 2017
A flat, heartless, action-packed sci-fi movie that has NOTHING of the original classic.
½ February 19, 2017
About as good as the original...