Toy Story 4 Reviews

• 4d ago

A well made and entertaining movie

A well made and entertaining movie

• Jun 18, 2021

Very emotional, visually stunning, funny, and full of life as you'd expect from the toy story franchise. Also probably my most frequently watched movie.

• Jun 15, 2021

The story is fresh and focuses on Woody and the new spoon character. Overall, just pleasant to watch. Ending is unexpected and could generate more films for the Toy Story franchise.

• Jun 15, 2021

Toy Story 4 was pretty good. The animation was top notch and the best out of all of them. The story on the other hand needed some work. I honestly think that this movie should've had a subtitle under it because this feels more like a Woody movie than a a stand alone Toy Story film. I have no problem with it being a Woody movie but the movie is called Toy Story. With this I did expect the story to be about Woody and the toys not just mostly Woody himself. Sure the new characters like Forky, Gabby Gabby, Ducky and Bunny, and Duke Kaboom were memorable and fun to watch it just would've been more entertaining with the other toys that are there. However despite the movie's flaws there's a lot that I enjoy in this one. I enjoy Woody and Bo Peep's relationship. I actually enjoyed the father figure between Woody and Forky and I also enjoyed Bonnie experiencing school for the first time. However my favorite thing about this movie is the ending. I just loved how this movie ended. I really like the idea of Woody doing what he wants for wants he really wants to be with Bo Peep and he finally gets to do that is just so satisfying. This brings so much character development from Woody and opens the door to so many possibilities to tell knew and interesting stories for the toys. So overall was Toy Story 4 perfect? No, but it does do a lot of interesting things to not only keep you engaged but to also make you feel satisfied. 9/10

• Jun 09, 2021

A fantastic movie with an unexpected ending...Toy Story 4 has awe-inspiring animation and is a perfect conclusion to the Toy Story franchise.

• May 20, 2021

Not the best Toy Story movie, but you better believe I still cried at it. Even if the movie hadn't been good I still would've rated it at least 4 stars just for Forky.

• May 17, 2021

The ending ruins the whole experience, and even if it wasn't for that, the rest of the movie was just bland and humorless.

• May 14, 2021

awesome movie 👍👍👍

awesome movie 👍👍👍

• May 12, 2021

The more I think about it the less unnecessary this film gets. Sure the ending to the third movie was perfect but the first three movies only covered a toy's life in the ownership of a child. Toy Story 4 shows us that there's more to a Toy's life than a child's room. Not to mention the great new characters and the outstanding animation.

• May 02, 2021

While inferior to 3(not by a longshot, really), still a masterpiece in my book, that proves that not only was justified, but NEEDED to happen.