Toy Story 4 Reviews

• Grandma
    17m ago

This movie was excellent. Sometimes Disney movies are too dark and too many villain s for children under 8. It taught some nice lessons throughout the movie.

• 28m ago

While entertaining enough for extremely young children I was a bit disturbed by the Stockholm syndrome feel you get from the interactions of Woody and Gabby-Gabby. She kidnaps, blackmails, uses reverse psychology, has goons like a mob boss, tries to forcibly tear out Woody's voicebox before ultimately surgically removing it (leaving him a broken toy)... and by the end we're to forgive that, are expected to feel bad, and her victim helps her?

• 35m ago

I never got bored with the different plots and developments. Throw in some great animation and humor and you have another good addition to the Toy Story franchise. But for me there were too many sappy and emotional scenes that were unwarranted. (69%)

• Donna D
    1h ago

I loved the plot line and the way everything blended together at the end.. I don’t know if it was because I knew all of the characters before or not. But Considering my 91 year old mother loved it and she had not seen any of the other movies should say something!

• 1h ago

Bruh. It sucked. It was dull and unnecessary. Another criticism: I think that the use of spaghetti and tomato sauce to portray woody's character development was rude to people who suffer from severe tomato allergies, like myself. I have struggled with this ever since I was a child, and I was severely traumatized my disenys insensitive use of a very real personal issue in my life. On a lighter note, I found the use of clowns to represent Donald trumps supporters funny and a good way to shed light on the awful political status of this country. God, bless America. Anyway, although I was disappointed by Alice and wonderland's appearance as I don't like her haircut, this movie was not appropriate for me as a 54-year-old man. The audience was too judging as a whole and attacked me by throwing popcorn at my head, and I have already placed a formal complaint and called the FBI.

• Eric N V

2h ago

it’s ok. but 4 is like all the others. I prefer toy story 1

it’s ok. but 4 is like all the others. I prefer toy story 1

• 2h ago

Toy Story 4 is an enjoyable film, but for every fun moment it seemed that there was an equally frustrating one. The new characters that were introduced didn't seem forced and brought something new to the franchise, but most of the characters we have come to love were left behind. I would like to have seen Buzz and Jessie play a larger role in the film, but it seems like they were both limited to just a few scenes in favor of Woody and Bo Peep having the max amount of screen time. Even Forky, the central plot point of the film, didn't get enough screen time, so we could see Bo Peep and Woody's relationship be fleshed out on screen. I did love every second of Duck & Bunny's screen time. I laughed every time they were on screen and their characters definitely brought something new to the Toy Story Universe. Overall, I enjoyed the movie, but it wasn't what I wanted in a new Toy Story, but I am a 28 year old man looking at the film through nostalgia glasses. I am sure the movie would be greatly appreciated by the target audience.

• 2h ago

While probably just as unneeded as "Finding Dory." "Toy Story 4" makes the best of its world and Josh Cooley delivers a hilarious, miraculously animated and heartwarming tale that could end the franchise or open it up to future doors, all while being as lovable as ever.

• Alan L