UglyDolls Reviews

• 5d ago

UglyDolls (2019) #IMDb #MovieReview 2,5 ⭐️ Bonecos com defeito de fabricação vivem em vilarejo. Um destes sonha em pertencer a uma criança. Para tal, vai a academia de formação de bonecos. Não é ruim, mas a cantoria é excessiva, tentando esconder o roteiro

• May 31, 2020

This literally looks like a Trolls and Angry Birds rip off.. and this is coming from a child that just watched this.

• May 17, 2020

Pleasant enough with quite the wide assortment of voices

Pleasant enough with quite the wide assortment of voices

• May 06, 2020

GREAT MOVIE GREAT SONGS GREAT STORYLINE THE ENDING WAS THE BEST. great message too! moxy was so inspiring

• Apr 20, 2020

The STX film UglyDolls is a very dull and uninteresting animated film that feels like a clone of Trolls and Smurfs: The Lost Village (which was also directed by Kelly Asbury). The animation is serviceable, but it still looks a bit cheap and rushed. The acting is okay, but you can definitely tell that the actors were just in the movie so that they could sing for the soundtrack, especially Pitbull. The songs are also painfully forgettable, and none of them stood out. The film has a few funny moments, but they still don't help this movie be something that's worth your time. This film might entertain kids for a short amount of time, but you should show them a better movie like Toy Story or the Trolls movies.

• Apr 19, 2020

Was a fantastic movie. I was laughing out loud the whole time. What a great message for kids and with amazing songs 10/10 would watch it again and again!!!!

• Apr 19, 2020

I thought this movie was super cute. I honestly don't understand why the ratings are so low. Message was so good, music was cute. Loved it.

• Apr 18, 2020

This is just a beautiful movie. Yes we have see this type of story before in movies. But the way the movie deals with it subject matter was an A+ 10/10 will watch again. The the voice cast and music was very entertaining and enjoyable. The story doesn't fell force or rush. It is fun for the whole family.

• Apr 15, 2020

Insubstantial and unsatisfactory, 2019's box office blunder "Uglydolls" is much more confident in singing you to death than exploring its uplifting, key theme.

• Apr 04, 2020

Awesome. but the best part would've have had a mid-credits and post-credits scene. I just hope there will be sequels of UglyDolls soon and also some crossovers.