Reviews

• Dec 01, 2012

• Aug 20, 2012

Not a bad flick at all... very much like the British version of 'Downfall'.

Not a bad flick at all... very much like the British version of 'Downfall'.

• Sep 29, 2010

With moments a bit too stereotypical but none the less a surprisingly good film!

• Nov 18, 2009

A rather interesting character exploration, particularly so if it holds up against historical evidence.

• Sep 03, 2009

• May 25, 2009

There is something about Adolf Hitler that fascinates me . Possibly it is how someone so evil could memorize and control people the way he did

• Feb 25, 2008

Excellent - fascinating and compelling. Gives you a deeper understanding of Hitler's character and his seductive qualities. Stott and Cassidy are extremely good. Although this was made for TV, I felt it could have has a theatrical release.