Vacation Reviews

• Aug 19, 2019

Vacation is raunchy and unrealistic comedy with some laughs.

Vacation is raunchy and unrealistic comedy with some laughs.

• Jul 28, 2019

This is one of my favorite comedies of all time. It has made me laugh so hard years ago. There's just something that makes this movie super good to me.

• Jul 12, 2019

27% from RT is an absolute joke, this filim is belly laugh material. Granted the younger brother is the funniest however this film will make you laugh! If you lke Natonional Lampoons you will love this. Lets be honest right here, RT gives Taken 57% and the audience give it 89% so I believe as much as I appreciate RT they don't know sh*t. Enjoy Watch this film for a good laugh, if you're a family a couple or a singleton.

• Jul 04, 2019

I laughed until I cried several times.

I laughed until I cried several times.

• May 31, 2019

Great light weight movie, good fun and distracting enough that I didn't notice my wife sticking the remote up my shorts

• Jens S Super Reviewer
    May 07, 2019

The very late sequel to the Griswold's adventures even connects to the originals films but aims much lower. Yeah, most of the humor is below the belt. There is vomit, shit, blood, jokes about pedophilia, rim jobs, and gigantic sexual organs, so to be honest, it's all pretty vulgar. But I actually had to laugh out loud quite often, unlike in most other comedies of recent years. Neat guest stars, locations and music choices make it a fun ride. Just don't expect deep humor.

• Apr 25, 2019

A really funny movie.

A really funny movie.

• Jan 26, 2019

A surprisingly passable remake of a beloved classic that was much better than expected.

• Jan 19, 2019