Reviews

• Nov 22, 2021

Albeit not for me, but there are some hilarious moments! The cast are fantastic! However, for the cast and the soundtrack, I recommend it!

• Nov 01, 2021

I actually liked the movie!!!

I actually liked the movie!!!

• Oct 30, 2021

If you've watched the original Vacation and having expectations, then I dunno. If you love Ed Helms, Christina Applegate & good raunchy comedy, this it!! 👌

• Aug 27, 2021

Haven't laughed like this in years!! All of y'all who are criticizing this movie for being the worse movie ever. Stop being sensitive.

• Aug 22, 2021

I don't know why this film has gotten so much criticism. I've always found this film to be exceptionally funny. Great cast, good jokes and some meta references to the original.

• Aug 02, 2021

All star cast and horrible script! Everyone involved should be embarrassed about being associated with this abomination. None of the wit and just filled with filthy language that never added anything to the story!

• Jun 26, 2021

Pretty cool and funny please make European Christmas and Vegas with Ed Helms and Christina Applegate

• Jun 23, 2021

Too many obvious attempts to get a laugh that weren't funny.

Too many obvious attempts to get a laugh that weren't funny.

• May 26, 2021

Kids using bad language might get laughs from some people, but not from me. Highly NOT recommended for any responsible parent.

• May 18, 2021

It's a very fun and entertaining movie, but the down side is Rusty doesn't feel or act like the same little Rusty we knew from the older films. It's as if Rusty turned into his father which is nice and touching to think about but it doesn't feel right. The plot was a little generic. But Overall, amazing Performances from the cast. Rusty's humor and charm especially makes the movie worth the watch.