Vacation Reviews

• Nov 21, 2020

Vacation can have funny situations, only the plot drags a lot and leaves the film tired.

• Sep 06, 2020

Bad movie starring Ed helms.

Bad movie starring Ed helms.

• Aug 29, 2020

What did I think of Vacation? Check out my review below: https://open.spotify.com/episode/72sP4c07y5KpyoOg1mnHkg?si=E4hkolb6SgebHSU_4yi3_w

• Jul 25, 2020

All I could think with this was I don't remember National Lampoon Vacations being this bad with little or no humour.

• Jul 16, 2020

Some good gags on it, I prefer the original one with Chevy Chase though

Some good gags on it, I prefer the original one with Chevy Chase though

• Jul 13, 2020

Really classicl scenario. But I had fun watching it. All of the jokes were well designed and often intelligent. Is a good comedy about a looser father who is trying really hard to get closer to his family. Scenes were complete and punchs where always present. However the scenario did not have anny innovation or so ever. 6.5/10

• Jul 10, 2020

It is witty. Good child actors. Yea it's goofy and if you want something serious watch Wet Hot American Summer stoopid

• Jun 24, 2020

Probably the best imitator of the nostalgia-fueled self-aware film reboot that 21 Jump Street introduced a few fears prior and helmed by the talented directors of Game Night and Horrible Bosses. 9.25/10.

• Jun 22, 2020

One of the Greatest comedy movie I have ever seen... It's a must See

One of the Greatest comedy movie I have ever seen... It's a must See

• Jun 14, 2020

Stop comparing it to the original movie! Great and funny comedy.

Stop comparing it to the original movie! Great and funny comedy.