Venus Reviews

• Jun 26, 2020

The story was hit or miss for me, but Peter O'Toole's performance kept me hooked the entire time.

• Apr 20, 2020

So funny! So touching! So sad!

So funny! So touching! So sad!

• Aug 09, 2019

One of the most tender and beautiful films ever set in Kentish Town.

One of the most tender and beautiful films ever set in Kentish Town.

• Dec 30, 2018

Garbage and incredibly boring

Garbage and incredibly boring

• Aug 06, 2016

A cross-generational tale of friendship and more.

A cross-generational tale of friendship and more.

• May 27, 2016

A modern classic. O'Toole showcases a powerhouse performance of a kinda creepy old man but yet a gentle, caring person. A multi layered film with plenty of drama and witty humor. A must see!

• Dec 28, 2015

Venus is a funny film. It is about the life for a pair of veteran actors that gets turned upside down after they meet a brash teenager. Peter O'Toole and Leslie Phillips give excellent performances. The script is well written. Roger Michell did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this motion picture because of the humor and romance. Venus is a must see.

• Nov 14, 2015

gr8 later career Peter O'Toole (Lawrence of Arabia)

gr8 later career Peter O'Toole (Lawrence of Arabia)

• Oct 02, 2015

O'toole really does the material justice and the audience gets rewarded for it.

O'toole really does the material justice and the audience gets rewarded for it.

• Sep 08, 2015