A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas Reviews

½ December 5, 2016
This was alright. Has its funny moments. Decent Christmas flick.
½ August 27, 2016
A Funny Raunchy 3D Christmas Comedy to the Harold and Kumar trilogy. I give it a 68%
August 19, 2016
If Neil-Patrik is in then I'm in!
July 20, 2016
While some of the humour is a bit questionable, the film nevertheless benefits from fine performances from John Cho and Kal Penn (and Neil Patrick Harris as Neil Patrick Harris) and some great 3-D which doesn't even require 3-D glasses to experience the third dimension making A Very Harold & Kumar (3D) Christmas a reasonably entertaining diversion.
July 17, 2016
A welcome return to... what's that word? Oh yes: humor, which they left out of the dreadful movie that came before this.
½ June 19, 2016
I enjoyed it, but it wasn't as good as the other two
June 7, 2016
This is one of the greatest comedy trilogies ever made in my opinion! Why? Because each installment is funnier than the last! And this is indeed the funniest one in the trilogy! A+
June 3, 2016
Overall the movie is not to bad a few good laughs
½ May 24, 2016
Funny for the same reasons the first Harold & Kumar is funny, just less-so. Also provides some heart and genuine character to the two leads audiences have grown to love.
jamrcla
½ March 27, 2016
Quite a funny third part not as good as the first two but a good watch, A little sillier but they all have been, I can't comment on the 3D as I watched the 2D version, Nice to see they bought back NPH even though he died in the second film, His parts are always brilliant, As good as a stoner film can ever be.
January 12, 2016
it had a few laughs and I like how they make fun of the 3D aspect of all the movies despite them doing 3D themselves. not as good as previous H&K comedies but still funny none the less.
½ January 6, 2016
Tasteless garbage. Who really thought that a Harold and Kumar Christmas movie was a good idea? This time they really take it too far. (First and only viewing - 10/20/2012)
December 23, 2015
It's okay. Not too good, not too bad, just okay.
½ December 14, 2015
It was somewhat entertaining, but probably because I enjoyed the first two movies. Not dying to see this again, but worth the watch.
December 14, 2015
one of the funniest movies ever
December 6, 2015
A serious twitch off Graces. The pill popping, coke snorting baby was a bit too extreme for me. That aside it is great fun. NPH not in it enough though.
December 3, 2015
Now I've seen what it looks like to beat a dead horse.... or in this case.. reindeer.
November 29, 2015
More stoner stupidity...Not for White Castles, but for a Christmas tree. Don't get me wrong, they did have the famed fast food joint in this one, just not the main focus this time. The only way to actually watch this one and enjoy it is to be stone...
November 24, 2015
A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas is one of the more enjoyable in the trilogy as it continues to be funny and entertaining while bringing in a mix of heartfelt elements courtesy of performances by John Cho and Kal Penn.
November 23, 2015
A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas, all the irreverent gags just like the old two, is the new generation of how the spirit of Christmas should be. I expected the stupid comedy they made in White Castle and Guantanamo Bay, but in this one I have seen more. Too bad I didn't get to see it in 3D.