Webs Reviews

• Jun 27, 2018

The movie is watchable for its sheer number of extras and non-stop spider zombie shootouts. That's it.

• Dec 22, 2010

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 (2003) Webs HORROR/ SCIENCE FICTION Extremly low budget movie intended for television but available on DVD, involves a group of construction electrical workers stumbling onto some time machine which inables people to travel to an alternative universe. In this universe, they would soon come across a huge mutated spider who can transform humans into ghouls. Full of unconvincing special effects, plotholes and second rate acting especially from Richard Grieco! 1 out of 4

• Jun 23, 2009

This film was poorly thought out and poorly executed, but isn't completely unpleasant. Still, I wouldn't recommend it. It is perhaps most most notable for featuring Jason Jones, although his character gets killed early.

• Feb 24, 2009

Un nanard de trés bonne facture ... Des personnages attachant, un gros badass qui meure en héros ... un vieux savant prisonnier du temps suoper classe... et un héros avec des cheuveux long... COOL

• Feb 24, 2009

Ugh, yes, yet another terrible Sci Fi channel original. Why do I watch these, you may ask... I'm not sure, really. I'm a moth drawn to the flame, I suppose.

• Feb 22, 2009

Assez cool, vive les acteurs de l'ESRA quand même.

Assez cool, vive les acteurs de l'ESRA quand même.

• Feb 22, 2009

Un nanar sympathique et amical au final bien moisi.

Un nanar sympathique et amical au final bien moisi.

• Nov 14, 2008

I ended up having to watch this movie three times cuz I kept watching it late and falling asleep. It's not that bad, but those electricians are total dumbasses when it comes to fighting spiders in other dimensions. This story could be changed and used for other low budget films.

• Matthew A Super Reviewer
    Sep 29, 2008

I've watched this film several times before. Why would I do that you may ask? Well even though it has one of the most overused storylines ever, crappy acting, the worst special effects ever and no consistency, it is a very entertaining movie to watch. Yes, it is good because it is so bad. I highly recommend you to watch this if you love watching low budget films just to have a laugh.

• Sep 04, 2008

This was made in '03?? Why is it listed in Redbox as a new release? And, no one told me it was a Sci-Fi Channel movie! By the way, it has NOTHING to do with "webs"... piece of crap.