Wreck-it Ralph Reviews

• 6d ago

Probably about a 93%. Such creative ideas around arcade games and the interconnection of characters in different arcade games. Like most Pixar movies it was a big picture message. Just because I'm bad doesn't mean I'm not good. Fun story

• Jan 03, 2021

Kind of heartwarming. Disney please stop making these live action films and start making something different like wreck it ralph.

• Dec 28, 2020

Wreck-It Ralph has the heart and emotion of classic Disney along with the modern day Disney's action and humor. Its memorable characters, unique story, and well executed moral are good reasons to check this out if you haven't already.

• Dec 18, 2020

A very different story from Disney and one that paid off well. It is a beautiful story with interesting characters. It ends up revolving around two characters that end up being the best of friends. I think it is one of the favorites that doesn't follow the classic love storyline.

• Dec 18, 2020

A great movie with funny characters and an interesting plot.

A great movie with funny characters and an interesting plot.

• Dec 01, 2020

Wreck it Ralph is one of my favourite Disney Animated Movies of all time. The characters are amazing, the animation still looks great and the story is so intriguing.

• Nov 25, 2020

This movie is outstanding.

This movie is outstanding.

• Nov 22, 2020

I watched this title as a child and remember fondly enjoying it. While I still think it's fun, I was expecting more. I'm glad they didn't go out of their way to use awkward outdated slang trying to appeal to the kids because that is a recipe for disaster. It's not that embarrassing to watch, and I like the arcade world and how they handle the games. That being said, I simply think the story is shallow, nothing special about it. It's a nice message, just overused. Overall, a bit plain but enjoyable nonetheless, a good watch.

• Nov 19, 2020

Easily my favourites from disney. Great plot and characters.

Easily my favourites from disney. Great plot and characters.

• Nov 19, 2020