Wreck-it Ralph Reviews

• 2h ago

Super cute, clever, and entertaining! Great for adults and children!

Super cute, clever, and entertaining! Great for adults and children!

• Jun 03, 2019

Feel good story with feel good characters. Riley and Silverman add true chemistry to the plot, even as voice actors. Clever nostalgia drives the background as the main set piece. Enjoyable family picture with a typical Disney theme.

• May 29, 2019

I enjoyed this alot. Good story with Ralph growing into a better person and coming to terms with his problems and fixing those he created. Also tons of fun game references.

• May 24, 2019

While it may not be the strongest disney movie its still a fun watch

While it may not be the strongest disney movie its still a fun watch

• May 23, 2019

L'ennesima dimostrazione della sconfinata fantasia della Disney e delle potenzialita' dell'animazione nel cinema. Finalmente qualcosa di nuovo ed innovativo sotto ogni punto di vista: il film e' fresco e divertente dall'inizio alla fine, con personaggi simpatici e ben bilanciati ed una trama solida e nostalgica per coinvolgere diverse fasce d'eta'. Il film e' anche ricco sotto l'aspetto visivo, un'esperienza colorata e vivave sostenuta da un'animazione che ormai ha raggiunto la perfezione.

• May 19, 2019

Trying to prove his worth, star video game bad guy Ralph (John C. Reilly) goes on a quest to earn a medal and show the world he's actually good. Acting: 10 Beginning: 10 The intro is everything you want for the start of a movie. It builds a beautiful world while getting you immersed in it at the same time. I loved how the characters are introduced in true video game style fashion. By the time you see the characters ending their shift and stepping out of their games to go home, you already feel like you are a part of the world. The Bad Guys Anonymous meeting Ralph attends is easily one of my favorite scenes done in a movie. Just seeing the characters from my childhood talking about what it was like being a bad guy just puts a smile on my face everytime I watch it. Characters: 10 Ralph is someone you can easily sympathize with as he really doesn't seem like that bad of a guy. He's gotten a bad rap because of his job but you watch him giving away fruit to lesser characters whose games have been unplugged and you can't help but like the guy. Outside of Ralph, the sheer number of video game characters they were able to include was just plain amazing. It's eye candy for both older and newer generations. The supporting cast will keep you entertained as well from Fix-it Felix (Jack McBrayer) who is a stickler for doing the right thing to Vanellope Von Schweetz (Sarah Silverman), a crazy game glitch that's also on a quest to earn a medal. There is no shortage of depth or originality. Cinematography/Visuals: 10 Conflict: 10 Genre: 10 I'll stand by this statement and I'll fight anyone on it: Because of it's originality, visuals, and message, Wreck-it Ralph is not only one of the greatest animated films of all time, but one of the greatest films of all time. Period. It sets a new bar for animated movies from top to bottom. Every single time i watch it, I find something different to appreciate. Memorability: 10 In one scene, Ralph finds himself in the middle of a Starship Trooper-esque battle fighting alien bugs and trying to make it to the top of a tower. It's such an amazing scene to watch and one of my favoritesâ¦until, that is, I make it to the next scene where that one becomes my favorite. From one wild ride to the next, no moment is wasted in this movie. Neither is one easily forgotten. The movie also packs a beautiful message about embracing who you are in spite of your weaknesses. Pace: 10 As I mentioned earlier, the movie makes full use of its time as it moves quickly from one scene to the next, never lingering. Where I find myself saying "Get to the point already" when I watch a lot of movies, director Rich More manages the pace excellently. Even during slower moments where Ralph and Vanellope are bantering back and forth, the movie forces you to have a good time. Plot: 10 Video game stories are typically very linear but that isn't a problem in the least with Wreck-it Ralph. There are enough twists and turns to renew your interest and keep you entertained. Each character was handled perfectly, given just enough screen time to impact the movie in their own way. Each piece of story is carefully crafted and never breaks the laws of the world in which the story takes place. Resolution: 10 Overall: 100 What can I say? Some reviewers give perfect scores to Citizen Kane. I give them to movies like Wreck-it Ralph, movies that remind us of what watching movies is all about: Escape and having fun. Wreck-it Ralph will wow you, make you cheer, and leave you with enough memories to last ages.

• May 19, 2019

Blew My Mind. Who said video games make for a bad film?

Blew My Mind. Who said video games make for a bad film?

• Apr 25, 2019

It's a fun movie, with many references to video games and media. It's perfect for gamers and casual people.

• Apr 22, 2019

My kids love it, its a very funny and sweet movie.

My kids love it, its a very funny and sweet movie.

• Apr 08, 2019

Lovable characters evolving throughout the whole movie, a lot of easter eggs and a nice story. What more could I ask ?