Yesterday Reviews

• Mollie
    21m ago

Funny, uplifting British comedy Loved it!

Funny, uplifting British comedy Loved it!

• TML
    2h ago

The music is awesome, of course. Kate McKinnon's performance is brilliant. The story is sweet. The entire experience left me feeling happy long after I exited the theater.

• Kathryn H
    2h ago

Good story line idea. Not a fan of leading characters. Singing voice not good...I understand that was the point. Just did not care of singing which was most of movie.

• Sheryl M
    3h ago

This was a real feel good movie. I really enjoyed it and would recommend to anyone.

• Maria B
    4h ago

The most fun I've had in a movie in years. Great story, great acting, and amazing music!

• Not great but not bad
    5h ago

Great start, middle act is kind of a snore and it stumbles toward and end. Has enough good parts to make it worth watching (like I loved Jack's parents), but as a whole it was a bit lackluster.

• Carla
    6h ago

Good story line...loved hearing all the Beatles tunes!

Good story line...loved hearing all the Beatles tunes!

• Eileen H
    7h ago

The plot strains the limits of credibility but still great music and sweet love story.

• Donna
    8h ago

Sweet...funny...feel good movie! Sang along the whole time! I've seen it twice, and loved it the 2nd time even more!

• Joseph B
    8h ago

Beatles music and very funny .

Beatles music and very funny .