Your Name. (Kimi No Na Wa.) Reviews

• 1d ago

História perfeita ! Anime perfeito ❤👏

História perfeita ! Anime perfeito ❤👏

• 2d ago

This movie is just so nice😭 I want to erase my memory about this movie and rewatch it!!! Is so damn good I love it a lot!!! Is my favourite movies out of all 🙈❤️ I really recommend everyone to watch it🥰🥰🥰

Spectacularly amazing.

Spectacularly amazing.

• 5d ago

It's rare for me to deem a movie, especially an animated one, five shooting stars; simply because I've outgrown animated movies, perhaps for some childish reason. Whatever the case, Kimi No Na Wa took me by surprise, switching genres as fast as identities can switch, Makoto Shinkai took me on a supernatural emotional roller-coaster, one that I wish didn't stop.

• 5d ago

It made me cry so hard......

It made me cry so hard......

• Sep 05, 2019

If you identify as the World's Greatest 85yr old MiMa you should definitely watch "Your Name" before you kick-it. I have had this movie on my watch list for over a year and I hate myself for letting those many days go by without knowing "Your Name". The art-style, and the heavy use of city-scape and rural imagery to contrast Mitsuha's and Taki's worlds is in hindsight a fantastic foreshadow of the expanse that separate our star-crossed protagonists. I did not cry watching this...but writer-director Makoto Shinkai got me where my heart should be.

• Sep 04, 2019

An incredible movie that any anime lover should watch. Your Name could possibly be the greatest anime ever made.

• Sep 02, 2019

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

• Aug 31, 2019

Sensational. An absolutely unique idea which integrates science with religion besides being a love story from the deepest of the hearts. The animation too is just awesome. An absolute must watch.

• Aug 30, 2019

Excellent storyline, perfectly directed.

Excellent storyline, perfectly directed.