Zeroville Reviews

• Ken Baker
    Oct 03, 2019

This was the worst movie I have ever seen. Utterly pointless. Rambling, confusing mess

• Debra
    Sep 30, 2019

Boring. Nothing really happened.

Boring. Nothing really happened.

• crystal
    Sep 29, 2019

I genuinely dont know what this movie was about... everyone writing, producing, and editing this movie had to have been stoned out of their minds.

• Sep 26, 2019

IMDB does not show Parental Guide information. Hiding that info usually means a movie has plenty of garbage.

• Sep 23, 2019

I think it is very ironic that a guy who makes a spoof movie about one of the worst movies of all time, where the movie gets 1 Oscar nomination, then follows up that movie by making what is probably one of the worst movies of all time. Question: in 20 years will someone make a spoof movie about Zeroville and get an Oscar nomination?... and if so who will play James Franco? There might be some kind of Karma going on here. Honestly I don't know what I just saw and simply being weird does not make a movie genius.. or great... or good... or even watchable. Most of the time it just makes it weird.

• Sep 23, 2019

if they weren't on some type of drug while thinking this was a good idea this deserves even less stars.

• Sep 22, 2019

I pretty much agree with the review of Bill Goodykoontz under the "Critics Review" section. Probably not a movie for the basic film goer. More for those looking for something a little off-beat. I think it's worth seeing.