Zeroville Reviews

• May 06, 2020

I loved this movie. I thought the adaptation was interesting and kept my full attention the entire time. I love a movie that makes you talk about it and discuss your thoughts after. A movie to process. I thought the acting was great and the shot choices were very cool. All in all the film was very articulate and interesting. We enjoyed it. Gotta be able to follow a movie and it's style. So if all you watch are marvel movies.. this one will throw you off forsure. From a film lover. It was good. And enjoyed. Thanks. -Sarah Wilson

• May 05, 2020

Please do not watch this movie! I rented it for the first time and it was a complete mess and disappointed. Zeroville is the worst movie from 2019!

• Jan 24, 2020

Zeroville is not a zero but it’s a movie with a lot of lost potential. The cast is great, the story sounds very intriguing and it’s got a great director. But the final product is bland, a little boring, and poorly directed. It’s a shame really. It’s also odd how Will Ferrell gets no credits in this film yet he plays in a rather significant supporting role. It’s a lot more than just a two minute cameo.

• Jan 24, 2020

• Jan 18, 2020

I guess you cold call it an "art film". I did not see the point of it. Wish I could get the two hours back that I wasted watching it.

• Jan 08, 2020

I love the cast in this movie, and I generally enjoy most of their work, but this movie is terrible. The story is all over the place, completely immemorable, and very confusing to watch. It wasn't until towards the end of the movie that I even had any idea of how long of a period of time the events in this movie take place over; the answer is apparently eleven years, and I only know that because it was directly stated in the movie. I don't even know what genre/mood/feeling/etc. they were going for with this film, and it's just horrible; I wonder how Steve Erickson feels knowing that this was the only adaptation of his book on the big screen.

• Dec 25, 2019

One of the most boring, stupid and idiotic movies I've EVER watched. I'm surprised we made it till the end. I kept thinking it would get better...nope...it didn't. Nothing helped this one. Not the actors, not the script and I mean nothing was good about this movie.

• Ken Baker
    Oct 03, 2019

This was the worst movie I have ever seen. Utterly pointless. Rambling, confusing mess

• Debra
    Sep 30, 2019

Boring. Nothing really happened.

Boring. Nothing really happened.

• crystal
    Sep 29, 2019

I genuinely dont know what this movie was about... everyone writing, producing, and editing this movie had to have been stoned out of their minds.