Reviews

• Nov 19, 2021

What can I say???? It was funny at least and they made it into a comedy.

What can I say???? It was funny at least and they made it into a comedy.

• Oct 15, 2021

For a movie with that many boobs, it wasn't great.

For a movie with that many boobs, it wasn't great.

• Oct 11, 2021

If you go into this movie with the right mindset (which may be helped with a few adult beverages), then it's a so-bad-it's-good movie. But I cannot emphasize enough that the movie is titled, "Zombie Strippers". In order to enjoy it, you'll really need to lower your expectations and have a good laugh at the slow-motion, fake-boob infused, horribly written and acted, slow-motion train wreck, in all it's ridiculous splendor

• Sep 23, 2021

This is a hard-R Rated comedy full of nudity and gore, and if you like the idea of a hard-R Rated comedy full of nudity and gore, you will likely enjoy this one as much as I did. It's genuinely funny here and there, and the strip element, so to speak (and remain tactful), is quite enjoyable in a pre-nut clarity sort of way (okay I think I just lost all semblance of tact..). The characters are energetic and fun to follow, but many of them aren't exactly likeable, and the story itself really just takes the most obvious routes imaginable. This is, for all intents and purposes, the soft-core scenes of an adult film (with zombies) in between the sex scenes, only with a greater budget; basically, this is a movie made up of the parts you normally fast-forward over, just given a lot more gloss. But as a viewing, it's actually quite entertaining in a shallow and predictable way -- The energy is high, the women attractive, the gore sometimes grotesque and the jokes sometimes legitimately funny.

• Dec 27, 2020

everything is wrong, even the fake boobs, which are fun to watch., . ,

everything is wrong, even the fake boobs, which are fun to watch., . ,

• Nov 20, 2020

Horrible watch, won't watch again, and ask you to avoid. There are a lot of places to see strippers or boobs (or both), and probably a couple of other places to see zombie strippers if you're really wanting that, I wouldn't know. I do know that I barely appreciate the living strippers, let alone the undead ones in this movie. From a "I like girls" perspective, the more attractive ones are (mostly) the ones that weren't strippers which I feel was an intentional and odd choice. The entire movie screams "we don't take this seriously, and neither should you", outside the strip club and in. It also, at the same time, serves as some great metaphor for how awful humanity is all the up to, and potentially past death. It feels very strange for a movie to be so badly shallow and deep at the same time. Putting aside the bad concept, and the horribly devised plan, there just isn't anything to like. There might be just enough for a Bad Movie Night, but there is so little value in this watch, I can't imagine who seriously enjoys this one.

• Jul 01, 2019

I love this movie. I know it's silly but there's a lot of fun to be had during viewing. I understand some of the comments but if you take it for what it is you'll really enjoy it, especially the last 40 minutes ... Lots of good zombie kills and great one-liners. Please give ita chance.

• Sep 14, 2018

Okay film. Some good bits

Okay film. Some good bits

• Sep 13, 2018

Okay. Had some good bits

Okay. Had some good bits

• Mar 26, 2018

I went into this expecting a "so good its bad" B-movie, campy feel. While it did deliver on gore and the gross-out factor was high, it was weird and I don't really mean that in a good way. The plot made no sense and it wasn't interesting to exciting enough for me to not care. I was hoping it would be over soon by the last 15 minutes. There were some scenes that stood out and that I enjoyed (like the zombie-stripper catfight at the end) but overall, it was a bit of a mess.