Zombie Strippers Reviews

• Dec 27, 2020

everything is wrong, even the fake boobs, which are fun to watch., . ,

everything is wrong, even the fake boobs, which are fun to watch., . ,

• Nov 20, 2020

Horrible watch, won't watch again, and ask you to avoid. There are a lot of places to see strippers or boobs (or both), and probably a couple of other places to see zombie strippers if you're really wanting that, I wouldn't know. I do know that I barely appreciate the living strippers, let alone the undead ones in this movie. From a "I like girls" perspective, the more attractive ones are (mostly) the ones that weren't strippers which I feel was an intentional and odd choice. The entire movie screams "we don't take this seriously, and neither should you", outside the strip club and in. It also, at the same time, serves as some great metaphor for how awful humanity is all the up to, and potentially past death. It feels very strange for a movie to be so badly shallow and deep at the same time. Putting aside the bad concept, and the horribly devised plan, there just isn't anything to like. There might be just enough for a Bad Movie Night, but there is so little value in this watch, I can't imagine who seriously enjoys this one.

• Oct 02, 2019

Zombie Strippers delivers exactly what the title promises there's plenty of Zombies and strippers here. All the actors are aware they're not going to win any awards so this gives the movie a fun feel throughout Robert B Englund being particulary great in this flick and all of the zombie strippers are great and good looking. It may not be top quality but it entertains from the very first minute until the very last and that's everything I want from a movie.

• Jul 01, 2019

I love this movie. I know it's silly but there's a lot of fun to be had during viewing. I understand some of the comments but if you take it for what it is you'll really enjoy it, especially the last 40 minutes ... Lots of good zombie kills and great one-liners. Please give ita chance.

• Sep 14, 2018

Okay film. Some good bits

Okay film. Some good bits

• Sep 13, 2018

Okay. Had some good bits

Okay. Had some good bits

• Mar 26, 2018

I went into this expecting a "so good its bad" B-movie, campy feel. While it did deliver on gore and the gross-out factor was high, it was weird and I don't really mean that in a good way. The plot made no sense and it wasn't interesting to exciting enough for me to not care. I was hoping it would be over soon by the last 15 minutes. There were some scenes that stood out and that I enjoyed (like the zombie-stripper catfight at the end) but overall, it was a bit of a mess.

• May 14, 2017

strippers and zombies. you get what it says. sexy gals in lingerie being attacked by zombies. poor acting. poor story. but fun to watch.

• Jun 12, 2016

I Loved This Film With Robert Englund It Was So Frickin' Funny?

I Loved This Film With Robert Englund It Was So Frickin' Funny?

• Feb 09, 2016

You know it's a shit fucking movie when theirs zombies and tits AND it's still almost unwatchable.