ZMD: Zombies of Mass Destruction Reviews

• Oct 07, 2018

I've watched every notable zombie movie to come out over the years and although it is not a serious movie I feel it pays homage too a lot of great zombie movies, and I could not stop laughing. If your looking for world war z your not getting that but instead a love letter to old zombie movie with a little mix of Shaun of the dead humor. I highly recommend it's on hulu!

• Nov 22, 2015

Despite its obvious limitations and pacing issues, one of the must-see zombie satires.

• Aug 24, 2014

A brilliantly original horror/action flick that delivers gore, character and fun. Delving into themes not yet touched on by the society devouring genre, this is surprisingly one of the better zombie movies you can find.

• May 01, 2014

This is a story about a xenophobic small island town under a biological attack or zombie virus outbreak attack by a militant terrorist group from the you know where.

• Apr 30, 2014

Low budget zombie comedy. Fun stuff. The ending was a bit meh, but still a decent little movie.

• Apr 27, 2014

Absolutely one of the best zombie movies I've seen in years. Director Hamedani has taken a tired genre and treated it with the respect and love it deserves and, even with a low budget, found actors who can actually dramatize and emote their lines. The effects are amazing and realistic. Very good effort.

• Dec 27, 2013

Pretty good Zombie Satire. Although it takes a while to get going. Some really nice gore though.

• Jun 30, 2013

ganha uns pontos a mais pela crítica embutida, mas a parte comédia da história é meio ruim. na mesma linha de dead snow, pra ser sincero.

• Apr 26, 2013

pretty stupid story line and movie itself.

pretty stupid story line and movie itself.

• Mar 30, 2013

Port Gamble is the setting for what may be a new late-night classic zombie parody. Small town politics, gays, red-necks, Arabs, and even Mothers are fodder to chomp on. No body is safe!