A Black Lady Sketch Show: Season 1 Reviews

• 4d ago

Consistently witty and hilarious. A show that is unapologetically by and for black women!

• Sep 01, 2019

Hilarious!! Can't wait for more episodes!

Hilarious!! Can't wait for more episodes!

• Aug 31, 2019

Brilliant - bring me more

Brilliant - bring me more

• Aug 25, 2019

BET's loss is HBO's gain. Robin Thede has put together a great cast and these are the skits that I never knew I needed.

• Aug 19, 2019

Thanks, I'll take 12 more seasons

Thanks, I'll take 12 more seasons

• Aug 15, 2019

2019's updated version of your favorite 2000s shows like the Chappelle Show and Key & Peele but with its own extremely funny takes on life as a black lady and other themes. Very funny, I'm loving it! Congratulations to Robin Thede and all the cast and writers.

• Aug 06, 2019

Didnt think I needed this, but wow. What a great Idea!

Didnt think I needed this, but wow. What a great Idea!

• Aug 04, 2019

One or all of these ladies is giant blerd. This show mixes the experience of black ladies and ladies in general with SCIENCE FICTION! So original and hilarious.