A Million Little Things: Season 1 Reviews

• 5d ago

Why does everyone on this show have the most dramatic life ever!?

Why does everyone on this show have the most dramatic life ever!?

• 5d ago

The show started off interesting and intriguing with a curious plot line. Unfortunately the women are extremely whiney and they had to add in a plot line for an annoying kid who nobody really cares about unless they are pandering to the LGBT+ community. With the main storyline, the kid is simply wasted air time while his sister is totally forgotten. A well meaning investor male with vast restaurant experience is made to be a cold businessman because some woman has an issue with strong men with brains trying to help. If that was reality this dumb woman's restaurant would die.

• Sep 21, 2019

Addicting show, powerful message.

Addicting show, powerful message.

• Mar 02, 2019

A Million Little Things touches real life issues with a finesse not found in any other television series. Any audience member can connect with at least one of this group of friends. The writing balances the drama with the humor so well. These heavy subjects could become too much, but the writers seem to know the breaking point. When do we need to see some light? When do we need to breathe? They got your back. The realistic characters make the audience hang off the edge of their seats, rooting, crying, and laughing with these people. A show that has you angry that the next episode isn�����t airing yet, but content to roll the latest episode in your mind for the next week, enjoying the minute details? That is a sign of genius.

• Mar 02, 2019

Fantastic storylines and wonderful cast. So much better than This is Us can't wait to see where the future episodes lead.Very realistic unlike many shows now,can't wait for next season

• Mar 01, 2019

This is a great show that kept us on the edge of our seats every episode. It has a great cast, great writing, and got better and better. I canâ??t wait for season 2.

• Mar 01, 2019

From the first this show had me in its grips. All of the characters are excellently played. All of them on a quest to know the reason why their husband father friend chose to end his life, has them all intertwined in a very layered group relationship. Every episode leaves you wanting more and I can�������t even explain to you how I anxiously wait for the next weeks episode. This is a group of adults I can relate to and would want to be friends with. The season ending has answered many questions that left us all coming back week after week, but it also opened up a whole new set of questions as to where do they go from here. The past, as we saw from Jon, catches up to us, to either help us or hurt us, what�������s in store, I don�������t know, but I know I will be watching when season 2 starts.

• Mar 01, 2019

Impressive ensemble! Gets better every week.

Impressive ensemble! Gets better every week.

• Mar 01, 2019

Fabulous- Much better than This is Us- Really enjoying- highly recommend!

Fabulous- Much better than This is Us- Really enjoying- highly recommend!

• Feb 24, 2019

Misleading waste of time. Starts great but makes you suffer through meaningless fluff through the season to get little bits of information of the main story,John�����s suicide. Some characters are fine but others are really hard to sit through. Really annoying show especially in a time when people can binge watch good shows on other streaming sites, this just is all wrong and downhill since episode 1. Don�����t waste your time