American Horror Story: Asylum Reviews

• May 25, 2020

I will forever be traumatized by dr thredson and that is just what I was hoping for watching american horror story

• May 21, 2020

What characterizes this new season is the great terror it offers, shocking, desperate and very dark. Performances like those of Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe and Evan Peters make "American Horror Story Asylum" a very moving journey of madness and that reaches the viewer.

• May 15, 2020

Really fucked up but in a good way, very interesting storyline

Really fucked up but in a good way, very interesting storyline

• Apr 18, 2020

The best season, change my mind.

The best season, change my mind.

• Apr 07, 2020

This season is simply fresh.

This season is simply fresh.

• Apr 01, 2020

How is this even called Asylum? This should have been called like Alien Afterlife or something else. The story line wasn't even good. To make matter worse you had to throw in the Ann Frank story and then add in an Murderous Santa episode? It should have been 10 episodes and not 13. Oh and way toooooooooooo many characters. Episode 1 and 13 were the best and then after was episode 7.

• Mar 29, 2020

This Season was amazing, I give it five stars because it had everything that makes a horror show a horror show. The creators have great minds, I love this show.

• Mar 28, 2020

Despite this one being one of the most top-ranked seasons of AHS, it's just as chaotic as the one that preceded it in terms of premise. "American Horror Story" continues to remain a novelty because it's got many of the right ingredients but never quite hits the sweet spot. Like a fucking good hookup who you participate in equally scintillating conversations with but you wouldn't necessarily date them. "American Horror Story" continues to try to be an exemplar of inclusivity in its second season but misses the mark once more as they do in other areas of the show. By no means does that discredit the prowess of some of the actors in the roost that joined the ever amazing Jessica Lange. If there's something AHS is to be lauded for is its almost ridiculous yet equally ingenious world-building. The characters sometimes border on caricature-like but the theatrics never fails to incite a laugh and a stir from me.

• Jan 18, 2020

Brilliant season! I particularly enjoyed the Bloody Face story-line, Zachary Q played a great part. Yeah, go watch it if you haven't already! It's great!

• Jan 03, 2020

I'd say it's a breathtaking masterpiece among other seasons of the show. Amazing work, amazing story, amazing acting.