American Horror Story: Hotel Reviews

• 23h ago

some plots were not explained properly and lady gaga doesent know how to act if its not a sex scene, worst season of AHS

• May 21, 2020

Ryan Murphy & Brad Falchuk come recharged. Blood, torture and glamor are very noticeable characteristics in this season. Unfortunately, "American Horror Story Hotel" suffers from Jessica Lange's departure in a remarkable way, but the incorporation of Lady Gaga and the performances of the entire wonderful cast make this season enjoyable.

• May 06, 2020

honestly really overhatted on I love this season it's good fight me I love gaga

honestly really overhatted on I love this season it's good fight me I love gaga

• May 03, 2020

one of my fav seasons ever

one of my fav seasons ever

• Apr 28, 2020

This season is so underrated! Every character is amazing but the Gaga act and Dennis o'Hare are brilliant

• Mar 29, 2020

The characters in this season are spectacular! Liz Taylor played by Denis O'hare was great! This season was sad towards the end, I loved it all.

• Jan 28, 2020

This season is just disturbing. I can't understand why they have to be so graphic.

• Jan 18, 2020

An extra star given for Evan Peters performance, I'd have liked to have seen more of him in this season. I feel like with it being the first season without Jessica Lange, they tried too hard. Also, that weird thing that "drills", was just plain disturbing!

• Jan 16, 2020

All the darkness and maleficent spirits are hidden inside this misterious hotel. By far is one of the best seasons

• Jan 06, 2020

An incredible example of just how insufferable the show is. Pure Trash.

An incredible example of just how insufferable the show is. Pure Trash.