Between: Season 1 Reviews

• Aug 13, 2019

I love seeing shows that are supposed to be teenagers, or in this case under 22 yo, all being played by actors from mid-20's to approaching middle age. Pretty ridiculous. No thanks.

• Sep 19, 2018

Awful. Total waste of time to sit through episode one and ten minutes of two. Bland, two-dimension characters, none of who are especially sympathetic. Lame writing. Low production values (the big FX are victims gurgling up a small stream of blood and then just dying). Oh, and plausibility? A town of 9,000 suddenly looses thousands of its residents to a strange disease, and there is not a media frenzy? No outside interest? Just a screechy, harried-looking Minister of Health (it is Canada) on a TV monitor going on about the need for the towns folk to stay calm? Sorry, but this might actually be a good story if we knew how the powers that be would manage such a crisis. I'm sure they might use a cell phone and call one of the stranded kids, don't you think?

• Aug 05, 2018

the government is conducting biological population control experiments on small town america. pretty lake is one of the first victims. after the virus is introduced, all residents over the age of 21 die by heaving up their insides, leaving the kids at the mercy of the young adults who have let power go to their heads. love jennette mccurdy. she's pretty much the only reason i watched the 12 episodes of the series.

• May 09, 2018

I'm too old for this. But I'm not too old to know it's crap. The blurb has it that it's of a lower standard to other Netflix offerings, but that's not not true. It's teen demographic and soapy characters put it squarely in the fold of Travelers and The Mist. The contrived script and skin deep emotional responses are just so unengaging. Whatever happens, the hair gel and make up never runs out. The Scandinavians do this stuff so much better. Try watching The Rain instead.

• Feb 26, 2018

Love it !! I wanted other session

Love it !! I wanted other session

• Jan 22, 2018

Could barely make it through the first episode. Absolutely terrible pacing, bad writing and directing, weak story, incredibly unlikable characters, mediocre acting... this show really has it all when it comes to being all but unwatchable.

• Jan 01, 2018

Put this show on as background noise and it is barely good enough for that. It feels like a bunch of actors showed up on a set and go through the motions of what is supposed to be a television show. Interpersonal relationships between characters change drastically every episode and nothing seems to matter. Like the fact that one of the characters is an attempted rapist but no ones seems to give a shit. If you have absolutely nothing to do , have seen everything else and don't want to kill yourself then i would recommend this for you.

• Nov 29, 2017

You love it or you hate it and I love it and want to see season 3

You love it or you hate it and I love it and want to see season 3

• Nov 15, 2017

Boring. For a show where everyone is supposed to be under 22 years old, there certainly seem to be a few actors who appear and in fact are pushing 40...

• Oct 06, 2017

It was boring and it really annoyed me how some of the characters developed. I hope it never comes out with a second season.