Big Mouth: Season 4 Reviews

• 3h ago

Not good at all! Don't watch!

Not good at all! Don't watch!

• 2d ago

É incrível o amadurecimento dos personagens, tanto os personagens em si quanto os próprios monstros hormonais. Essa 4° temporada foi absoluta.

• 5d ago

"It's me funny Nick Kroll boy" - Nick Kroll This season is the worst one, now I feel like a pedofile, 3.5/50 years to life.

• Jan 21, 2021

Season 4 of Big Mouth is just as good as the previous 3. One of the funniest cartoon series I have ever watched.

• Jan 19, 2021

I have watched the series twice over. The social commentary hits home. Funny as hell.

• Jan 18, 2021

Big mouth's first 3 seasons were hilarious and a lot of fun to watch. Season 4 was still pretty good but I feel as if the team are running out of ideas. It doesn't have as much effort put into it I thought. It felt uninspired. But it was enjoyable nonetheless. I'm looking forward to season 5.

• Jan 09, 2021

Finally the funny sexual liberation everyone deserves! Season 4 is more explicit but nevertheless superbe.

• Jan 07, 2021

It's okay. I do think it improved over the last season by not having minor storylines carried over into the next episode but instead know when to stop and having the villain be another supernatural being that represents personification of something negative rather than the head teacher. The jokes work better, are less obnoxious, there are some genuinely good story arcs and decent attempts at character development, legitimately good musical numbers and solid voice acting to the point I barely noticed Jenny Slate had been recast in the season finale. In short, this season is more focused than the last one. I do have problems though, that prevent me from trying to get people I know to watch this show unlike BoJack Horseman, whom I swear that, in my head, most adult animation will be forever stuck in his shadow. For instance, the nausea fuel is a bit overdone, especially during one moment in the penultimate episode involving Andrew on a plane. People get paid to draw that. I didn't like 3/4 of the new characters from the summer camp episode, one using his "duck egg" routine that grows stale, another with an irritating voice whom I know has his fans but his non-sequiturs didn't work for me and a camp counselor who was just forgettable. Other plot threads seem quite rushed such as Nick's evil future self, which I won't talk about lest I spoil it. Maury suddenly speaking about something unrelated for rule of funny was annoying. How does the Hormone Monster stuff work anyway? Especially once a conflict of interest kicks in. The more I think about this season, the more I realize it's better than I thought it would be. I went in with my knife sharpened but honestly, I guess, while I'm bummed about Netflix giving this show preferential treatment over more unanimously acclaimed shows, that there is indeed more to Big Mouth than "South Park meets early-teens Rugrats".

• Jan 07, 2021

I would've killed for this show growing up. It's very much a gross-out comedy and pushes boundaries but it's also some of the most nuanced and inclusive discussion of young people's issues I've ever seen on TV. The latest season was great - definitely a bit darker, but captures perfectly the anxieties of 13 year olds. The impression I get from the people complaining about it is that they seem to resent the inclusion of marginalised people as complex characters who contribute to the comedic storylines, rather than as mere props whose very existence is the punchline. Personally I think it's a refreshing change.

• Dec 24, 2020

The most relatable season. The anxiety mosquito was the best thing to happen to this show, together with the shame wizard