Country Comfort: Season 1 Reviews

• Jul 26, 2021

The show is just bad. It's cheesy, in a bad way, tries too hard, oddly inappropriate and just awful in general. The only character I like is Cassidy, but that's just because I resonate with her not believing. The fact that Bailey tries to change her, really just rubs me the wrong way. The jokes are forced, the acting is bad and the accents are way too overdone. I don't understand why so many people adore this show, and the inappropriate jokes come from 6/11-year-olds! It really just is horrible, the only thing I can recommend is the music. Overall, just skip it and watch something better.

• Jun 30, 2021

) It may be very blunt and rough around the edges but very rarely do you see something like that in TV that floats between a family friendly sitcom and just being pg also very rarely do we get a show about a country family it's usually about a suburban family in a city

• May 22, 2021

I've never been a country fan but really enjoyed this family friendly show. It is so refreshing to know material like this is still being made. I watched the entire series and really enjoyed it. Shared it with friends and family. I look forward to season 2 and more programming like this.

• May 18, 2021

Awful. Poorly made. It feels like a cheesy Hallmark movie, except it's on a network with a good reputation.

• May 03, 2021

My family and I loved this show!! Can not wait for season 2!! Love the story line, love the characters, love the vocals, love it all!

• Apr 29, 2021

Give me my season 2 already yall!

Give me my season 2 already yall!

• Apr 20, 2021

It is funny and fast paced... the characters are great and the music too... What is not to like?

• Apr 13, 2021

I loved it. It's good clean comedy with good music and I can't wait for season 2 to get here!

• Apr 10, 2021

Love it! It kind of reminds me of the nanny if they were country and broke into song from time to time! It's so sweet and sentimental but also very comical at the same time. Love this show and hope they have more seasons to come!

• Apr 07, 2021

It's cute, funny, has good music and most importantly it's clean! I can watch it with my kids and not worry about it. I'm from Alabama so I think they over exaggerate the southern accents but that's not surprising lol