Family Guy: Season 3 Reviews

• Jan 12, 2019

Quite possibly one of the best seasons of the show to date, Family Guy is just as hilarious as the last two, if not more with some great episodes to go along with their witty titles, unforgettable vocal performances, better animation and a surprisingly poignant ending for one of the episodes.

• Dec 29, 2015

This show is amazing!!!!!!!!

This show is amazing!!!!!!!!

• Jul 14, 2015

Since I didn't see Family Guy when it originally aired, this season always baffles me. This is another strong season of a mercilessly hilarious TV show with characters we can sympathize with and stories we identify with and enjoy, so it comes as a major surprise to hear the news of ratings failing for this show, leading to a steady decline and the ultimate cancellation of this show. As I stated in my other reviews for Family Guy so far, this season is just as funny and fresh as the first two were. Seth MacFarlane, at this point in the show's run, seems to be going strong with the idea and really takes advantage of everything that is put in front of him to use and produces some of the best entertainment available for its time. The animation is still choppy and lower quality in direct comparison to the later episodes produced, but it was still a wonderful season.

• Mar 02, 2014

The last good season of Family Guy

The last good season of Family Guy

• Jan 30, 2014

Very funny, best one of the cartoon shows in my opinion!

Very funny, best one of the cartoon shows in my opinion!

• Jan 29, 2014

The cliffhanger storyline of Brian Griffin is one of the episodes that stand out in this season; while it isn't as good as the second season, it at least holds up to it.

• Jan 05, 2014

Family Guy seems to have found its footing earlier than The Simpsons, and has already dug itself into a rut. It's still funny, but some of the episodes seem tired.