Fastest Car: Season 2 Reviews

• Nov 02, 2019

Love the stories, the passion. Nice balance fewer douches. Heart and smarts

Love the stories, the passion. Nice balance fewer douches. Heart and smarts

• Oct 09, 2019

Compelling back-stories make for a very exciting build-up to the big show down at the end of each episode. Neat to see the not-so-subtle subversion of stereotypes, which is present in many episodes. I hope this show keeps coming back.

• Oct 04, 2019

Amazing show, season 2 came back with more power more excitement than the first season. Fastest car is a must see for any motor head.

• Sep 25, 2019

So good! I love cars, and racing so naturally I was excited when season two came out. The emotions that were extracted from me by this show are a testament as to how well made the show really is.

• Sep 24, 2019

I can watch this season over and over again!

I can watch this season over and over again!

• Sep 23, 2019

The show is amazing! Season 2 is so much better than season one!

The show is amazing! Season 2 is so much better than season one!

• Sep 23, 2019

I think the show did a wonderful job of showing off the skills of builders and also super cars.

• Sep 22, 2019

Loved it! There's something so fun about watching this show, also brings me back to when I was younger and had some of the cars they race. I wish there were more episodes per season though I'm sure it's not easy finding enough people to race their "super cars" and "sleeper cars" each season.