How I Met Your Mother: Season 4 Reviews

• Nov 17, 2017

HIMYM is great because it has great characters,good narrative and its laugh out loud..

• Oct 11, 2015

Thank you, finally a legen wait a second season from HIMYM. A story which is so heartwarming and funny, but on the other hand we had tension and good drama. Which really suprised me was, that they had a minor story and a big story in (nearly) every episode! A minor story the whole season long! A lot metaphores! Again some messages! Natrual details coming back! A lot of highlights and memorable moments! And a really original and suprisingly good retrospect at the amazing last episode! The only thing I could critic is that Lily was missing for 2 episodes, cause she was pregnent. But we had minor storys with Marshall and Barney, which was also great. 10/10, amazing season, you need to check it out.

• Aug 18, 2015

Season 4 was almost as good as season 3, but instead of a plethora of strong one-episode stories, there were just a couple notable for being really weak ones.

• Apr 13, 2015

Overall this season was a giant turd that had it's moments. Kind of made me not want to watch the show anymore tbh.

• Mar 20, 2015

Many would disagree; but I feel/felt as if Season 4 of HIMYM represents the show at its best. From the get-go, there's a clear purpose of the season between all characters that neatly wraps up by the end of it. Besides delivering the best finale from the show, it also has memorable episodes scattered throughout that help boost the season to "LEGENDARY" status. It's fun, it hits all the right notes, and would be the season I'd personally recommend to anyone who wants to essentially watch an entire season of this great sitcom.

• Jun 21, 2014

Finally gives Barney the character development he deserves. Funny and Clever. Didn't handle Ted and Stella's relationship very well though.

• May 05, 2014

One of the weakest seasons of HIMYM, season four ends Ted and Stella's relationship in tragedy, then just kind of sits around for awhile. Not too much happens here in season four. On top of that, some of the episodes are completely hit or miss. There are some incredible ones (As Fast As She Can, Right Place, Right Time, The Naked Man, Shelter Island, Intervention), but the overall quality takes a real hit here in season four.But then again, the worst episodes of HIMYM are better than the best most other shows have to offer. It furthers the overall plot of the show and is definitely worth watching.

• Wildaly M Super Reviewer
    Apr 21, 2014

This was a really great season. There were so many good laughs and a pretty decent amount of good episodes. I liked the story lines they created with guest stars Laura Prepon and Sarah Chalke.