Hunters: Season 1 Reviews

• Jul 28, 2016

Somebody at SyFy forgot to pay "Top Critics / Paid Critics" to write a review. Hunters was a little slow the first few episodes; however, picked up as it got into the back stories of the characters. Sad, very sad we will not get a season 2.

• Jul 24, 2016

Good show with potential for more.

Good show with potential for more.

• Jul 11, 2016

Pretty awesome. Cool action scenes. 9/10

Pretty awesome. Cool action scenes. 9/10

• Jun 28, 2016

It's a good sci-fi tv series. It has a certain je ne sais quoi, a good suspense and intrigue that can captivate the audience

• Jun 17, 2016

I don't know why the critics panned it . I thought it was pretty good.

I don't know why the critics panned it . I thought it was pretty good.

• Jun 09, 2016

There are things I find about this series interesting. I'm at episode 5 and feel like its better than what a lot of the critics are saying. There are obvious annoyances that would be spoilers so I'll not mention them. It might be that I'm just in need of something new so it seems better than it is. I do like the language that they've created, but I dislike the obvious rips from Predator or Star Trek Voyager's hunters.

• May 31, 2016

Overall this is an AWESOME SHOW! Given the absolute garbage that gets ratings, including some SyFy shows, I am beyond convinced America is a nation of dolts, morons and imbeciles!!

• May 30, 2016

not that bad at all. Nice acting from Britne Oldford & Nathan Phillips.

not that bad at all. Nice acting from Britne Oldford & Nathan Phillips.

• May 25, 2016

I like it, no matter what... fck the bad reviews

I like it, no matter what... fck the bad reviews

• May 03, 2016

This show is so terrible, inane plot, mediocre acting and premise is just retarded.