I Know This Much Is True: Miniseries Reviews

• Dec 11, 2021

You must be ready for an intense shower of heavy emotions. Amazing Ruffalo.

You must be ready for an intense shower of heavy emotions. Amazing Ruffalo.

• Aug 21, 2021

Magnificent acting from the cast especially Mark Ruffalo. The dialogue is also incredibly well written and the arguments in the show are some of the most captivating scenes I've ever witnessed in my life.

• Jul 10, 2021

Intricate picture of love and family dealing with struggles and trauma. Mark Ruffalo was brilliant in this.

• Jun 21, 2021

Mark Ruffino is stunning in these dual roles. More importantly this is a powerful story about the impact of mental health on a family. Deep characterization. Intense relationships.

• Apr 06, 2021

One of the most difficult things I have ever watched, one that doesn't quite leave you satisfied, but with a sort of melancholy happiness. Mark Ruffalo's dual performance is absolutely impressive, even though it doesn't showcase nearly enough of the other part. Kathryn Hahn is lovely as always, and the writers and director were absolutely on-point. I KNOW THIS MUCH IS TRUE was powerful from start to finish, though not at all a fun ride to be on.

• Mar 31, 2021

Best mini-series I have ever seen , I cried every episode

Best mini-series I have ever seen , I cried every episode

• Mar 17, 2021

I Know This Much is true is a tough but very enjoyable series to watch. Mark Ruffalo's performance is excellent and he deserves a lot of credit for it. Playing a character as unique as Dominick and most importantly Thomas Birdsey is tough and only top tier actors like Ruffalo can pull it of. The series has a good supporting cast as well with a great chemistry among unlikely stars. My only complaint would be the holes in the storyline and the uneven episode times. Otherwise this is why it sits comfortably in the top half of the best things on TV recently

• Mar 17, 2021

The best mini-series I have ever seen to date.

The best mini-series I have ever seen to date.

• Mar 11, 2021

The story was fascinating and it was hard to not keep watching but the pace was a bit too slow for me. I think this whole story from beginning to end could have been movie length (90 mins) or about 3 show episodes, but instead we're "treated" to 6 episodes between 40-50 minutes a piece. That was my only complaint about this mini-series is that it wasn't mini enough and it may have been better as a movie.

• Jan 16, 2021

Mark Ruffalo is devastatingly good in this mini series. This show shows brilliantly how important family is and how to bring up someone who finds this world challenging and when are you pushing them to much. It was great to see those kinds of questions asked in this show.