iZombie: Season 3 Reviews

• Mar 19, 2018

that's a good serie to enjoy my time

that's a good serie to enjoy my time

• Jan 20, 2018

I wish I had waited until the show was over to binge it all at once because it's one of those with a few intricacies to the plot and it's hard to keep track with big gaps between episodes. But I love this show!

• Jan 12, 2018

LAMO & PMSL???????????? Liv long & prosper iZombie, (yes pun intended, your welcome lol) absolutely hilarious & delicious (brains) need I say more..... nuff said lol!!! Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy the fun & one liners & I thought I was funny too, Well I am & I’m not a stand up comedian, I’m just a regular comedian wah-wah-wahhh..... but brain appetite muahahaha!!! I better compose myself, because I’m decomposing with laughing!!! ???????????????? - by Jon-Boy the Zom-Boy - A.K.A. John Deaux MacDonald

• Oct 22, 2017

This is the best season of the whole series so far. The writing and story in this season is funny and the most interesting out of all the seasons so far. The cast all give stupendous acting performances especially Rose McIver, Alyson Michalka, Malcolm Goodwin, Robert Buckley, David Anders, Rahul Kohli, Robert Knepper, and Bryce Hodgson. A+.

• Dann M Super Reviewer
    Sep 25, 2017

The zombie nation is on the rise in Season 3 of iZombie. As the Fillmore-Graves corporation works on building a zombie sanctuary (called Zombie Island) and prepares for the inevitable D-Day when the zombie presence is discovered by the public, Liv and Ravi attempt to infiltrate an underground anti-zombie group...while still working to solve murders with the Seattle PD. Jason Dohring joins the cast in a recurring role as a military strongman who foresees an inevitable conflict between zombies and humans, which adds a fresh new dynamic that tests the loyalties of the characters. The show does a little better this season at keeping Liv in control of herself, but before long it falls back on the tired trope of her completely taking on the personalities of the brains that she eats; which only serves to make her look incompetent and insane, and her co-workers, incredibly stupid. While iZombie's third season does some interesting things, it's also a hot mess that's unable to keep a consistent tone or progress the characters.

• Jul 10, 2017

Funny and witty show. I'm not usually a zombie fan, but I can't stop watching this series!

• Jul 04, 2017

A welcome return to form after a slightly less engaging second season, and a great setup for season four.

• Jun 28, 2017

just an okay season, not as good as the last two Liv, Major, Ravi, and Clive made it out after surviving the Max Rager massacre in which so many zombies slaughtered hundreds an agency called Filmore Graves steps in to contain the situation in order to prevent the human population from finding out about the zombie outbreak they also establish a zombie boot camp to prepare for the worst Blaine has lost his memory after taking the cure, his father comes back to handle his business, and he grows closer to Peyton which Ravi disapproves of Clive also takes a case involving someone close to him being killed plus an old flame of his comes back there's even a politician involved with a big secret and a new brain that alters the visions when zombies eat them Major was also outed as the Chaos Killer receiving hate mail and persecution from many of his kidnapped victims, still he finds comfort in a few who believe in him, later he even joins Filmore to serve a greater purpose Ravi continues to work on a viable cure for Liv, but does this mean Liv will be human again even if the visions stop? the big concern here is that an Internet blogger who survived the Max Rager massacre knows about zombies and wants to out them to the public, not only that but to eradicate them altogether the sociological themes here involve identification, rounding everyone up, genocide, and separation what will happen when zombies are discovered by humans: assimilation or extermination? will they retaliate violently? do we strike first? what is the best way to preserve a species? should one topple the other? can we still get along with one another even if one difference distinguishes everyone? this season is just ok as I said, the comedy still works, the blood is still plentiful, and the philosophical ideas are ambitious it all doesn't mesh together quite to flawlessly but damn that finale is really shocking when things come full circle everything changes so much for Season 4

• Jun 22, 2017