Justified: Season 4 Reviews

• Dec 21, 2017

This is absolutely my favorite season as we get to see Boyd Crowder coming back, along with Wynn Duffy and of course Givens. The writing and acting are still good, nothing to complain about at all. The new story arc isn't probably the most imaginative, but the whole completed story arc between Raylan and his dad Arlo is absolutely the most gritty real feeling to it. Pros: Still great acting and writing, but I will be sad to see some of the cast not returning. Cons: Frustrated with some plot things and how people got treated, but we can't have everything we want.

• Aug 01, 2017

Real Good with some great new characters

Real Good with some great new characters

• Jan 07, 2017

Just a superb storyline, full of surprises, narrow escapes, strong acting and characterization, efficient and witty dialog...best season so far.

• Feb 21, 2016

Season 4 competes as one of the best season's of Justified yet, particularly benefitting with added screentime for Jacob Pitts as Deputy Tim Gutterson, and the introduction of Ron Eldard as the cruel Colt Rhodes, who is in league with Boyd Crowder.

• Jul 22, 2015

Another great season, The Drew case it was unexpected and the hunt was great. The new addition to the cast was awesome, Boby from Supernatural :) Colton - Ron Eldard - and Constable Bob - Patton Oswalt - were awesome, we finally said goodbye to Arlo - I didn't like him - It is a very good season with many turns and twists :) after 4 season this is in my top 2 :p I'll give it a 9/10.

• Apr 07, 2015

The absence of a new, spotlighted bad guy seemed like a risky move, but the writers of Justified once again crafted a stellar season full of the gripping, twisty storylines that made the previous seasons so good, as well as exploring new dimensions of the colourful characters.

• Nov 20, 2014

Yet another slam-bang season of gritty story-lines, hard-boiled thrilled, sparkling dialogue, and plentiful action…just don't expect a break from formula.

• Apr 29, 2014

Another good season. But the unique Raylan Givens humour is drying up

Another good season. But the unique Raylan Givens humour is drying up

• Apr 12, 2014

Justified gets better and better as it goes on. The creators are doing a great job writing on the show, introducing great characters, and the actors continue to do a great job on the show, especially Oliphant, who continues to bring his confident demeanor to his job, and the action sequences continue to impress.

• Francisco G Super Reviewer
    Mar 12, 2014

Instead of having more bad guys showing up at Harlan, S04 has a mistery of the past storyline going. Which is rather interesting, since we get to explore a bit more in depth Raylan and his family ties. But fear not, because Boyd is still wrecking havock around and other interesting things will go down, always connected to the past of these very interesting characters. By my description you might think that this headed into darker territory, but nope, the dialogue is still as sharp as shark teeth and the jokes and one-liners just keep getting better and better.