Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 Reviews

• Jan 13, 2021

Masterpiece, a saga dos LMDs é simplesmente a melhor coisa que já vi em uma série. E o ápice é, sem dúvidas, o episódio "Self Control"

• Jan 06, 2021

In my opinion, this is the best season of the show. Ghost Rider being in the MCU was one of my favorite moments in the MCU, Daisy's character was very good and just about 100% developed, and AIDA was an amazing villain. I loved the storyline with the Life Model Decoys, too.

• Dec 26, 2020

Easily the worst season of the show. Loses all progress, provides no satisfaction of progress, multiple characters become uninteresting entirely. Loved the show up until this point but season 4 feels like I'm watching a sitcom where none of the episodes actually lead to any progress they just exist for the sake of existing. Would literally recommend watching the first like 3 episodes maybe and moving on to season 5. The only progress are relationship based and their fairly obvious.

• Dec 09, 2020

one of my favourite seasons of TV in general with an awesome looking Ghost Rider added, fantastic speeches, emotional moments and great plot twists, cliff-hangers and stories. this Season is PERFECT!

• Aug 14, 2020

Es la mejor temporada de toda la serie. Ghost Rider fue muy bien manejado, y sobre todo en toda la temporada se maneja la incertidumbre acerca de quién puede ser robot y el arco final, dandonos un gran giro, junto a la gran actuación de Iain De Caestecker

• Aug 08, 2020

Ok this one got a bit weird

Ok this one got a bit weird

• Aug 07, 2020

One of the greatest seasons of any television show. Having two story arcs, one that ended at mid season and another for the remainder then connecting them together was a work of a master.

• Jul 24, 2020

It took a turn for the worst, Ghost Rider was handled boringly and the 2nd half computer world episodes were lame.

• Jun 22, 2020

My favorite season so far. Multi-layed story with so much depth, it starts at one point and then takes you on a journey to places you'll never expect!

• Jun 09, 2020

This was a nearly perfect season. I did not realized how invested I was in the characters until I watched this season, which puts them through a blender every step of the way. There were times I was wondering if the agents would even get out alive. Absolutely fantastic. Watch. This. Show.