Narcos: Mexico: Season 2 Reviews

• 1h ago

I loved every minute of this season...Original Narcos seasons revolves around the prolific Escobar and then onto the Cali cartel, but I honestly think Mexico season 2 was the best one yet. The cast were incredible, both American and the Mexican cast. Fantastic writing, ace cinematography all in all true masterpiece!

• 13h ago

I don't know if this is the final season for Narcos, but it feels like it should be. It seems a little unfair, by any objective standard, Narcos is better than 90% of what's out there, but it's hard not to notice the decline over the past few seasons.

• 21h ago

Possible Spoilers Ahead: I think this season is even better than the last. The pace is faster, the plot is tight, and the acting is on point. Diego Luna is perfect as the head of the drug organization that leads his men from lowly criminals to executives of their own operation. My only criticism is the scene where the agent Walt and Felix meet. Same as the scene in last season where Kiki and Felix met, it was obvious the scene didn't happen and the conversation was out of character. In this season the scene breaks the fourth wall, with a monologue by Felix, to set up the possible 3rd season. It is the black spot on an otherwise perfectly executed season.

• 1d ago

At first sight, this seems like any other crime show, however, Narcos: Mexico achieves what no one could. The feeling of excitment, the suspense of the killing, and the joy of success in the viewer, Narcos achieves everything they set up to, i can't wait for season 3.

• 4d ago

Once again, Narcos doesn't dissapoint. This true to life drama continues to grab me year after year. The storylines definitely come from a place where truth is stranger than fiction, and the strength of the acting of all of the cartel leaders carries the show. The only reason I don't give it a 5 out of 5 is the use of the fictional Walt Breslin to try and thread together the US response.

• 4d ago

I'm still hooked on this show, I really enjoyed them laying the ground work on El Chapo this season. It'll be fascinating to see him grow into the kingpin himself. Season 2 is still edge of your seat and full of action. It really hammers home the point that the war on drugs will never end and the government will never win it.

• 4d ago

This show is captivating! The fact that it follows a true story is crazy enough. I usually can't watch shows with subtitles, but this show has me hooked. I have been watching since the original season and it is a true masterpiece. All of the acting, the special effects, etc keep you on the edge of your seat. Every season that comes out, I can't help but to binge watch it. You don't have to be into drug smuggling to enjoy this show, as it's great for anyone who likes a good drama. It has a lot of violence but that's to be expected of a storyline following a drug cartel. I highly recommend this TV show as well as the original!!

• 4d ago

An amazing series that gets you rooting for the bad guys.

An amazing series that gets you rooting for the bad guys.

• 5d ago

Slow, uninteresting plot, mixed delicately with lackluster action. What do you get? The worst season of Narcos.

• 5d ago

So well done; the writing, acting, visuals; all around great. Feels more like a movie production than a TV series.