Pearson: Season 1 Reviews

• Jan 31, 2020

As awesome as it could be.

As awesome as it could be.

• Dec 01, 2019

Really enjoyed this underrated Suits spinoff and I'm sad to see it go. The first season definitely gave Suits a run for its money. Also, major props to Bethany Joy Lenz, who absolutely captivates in every scene.

• Sep 26, 2019

Being a fan of Gina Torres, I really loved the first season of Pearson and desperately look forward to season 2! I loved the in-depth look into Jessica's personal life as well as her role being the mayor's 'closer.' Ten episodes went to quickly and I WANT MORE!!!

• Sep 26, 2019

Huge fan of the Jessica Pearson character from Suits and was super excited to see a spin-off featuring this strong female lead! Not disappointed in the slightest, I like that the show is grittier and filmed in that 'hard edge' city filter... and absolutely delighted that Jessica's wardrobe is just as outstanding and drool worthy as ever!

• Sep 23, 2019

Show is progressing slow, side characters are poorly developed and I can't link them to the main cast, it's like two separate shows. Pearson become more soup opera, that is disappointing. Firstly Jessica is an image of strong woman but by the end of the season it's like she's desperate lying player who's cannot be trust so why should we?

• Sep 22, 2019

Love this show. Good writing, good story lines.

Love this show. Good writing, good story lines.

• Sep 21, 2019

This show is very well done, the story line and its relation to the show suits....truly gets chicago politics and corruption down to the T...excited for the 2nd season.

• Sep 18, 2019

Unexpectedly enjoyable spinoff

Unexpectedly enjoyable spinoff

• Sep 08, 2019

I like it! I hope there is a season 2, I can see the slow build of season 1 and I hope if there a another season the pace can be faster and the stories more intriguing

• Sep 08, 2019

Gina Torres is brilliant and the character is awesome but the show is so dull. I watch each week for the lead actress but it's hard work. Better scripts please!