Pearson: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 08, 2019

I like it! I hope there is a season 2, I can see the slow build of season 1 and I hope if there a another season the pace can be faster and the stories more intriguing

• Sep 08, 2019

Gina Torres is brilliant and the character is awesome but the show is so dull. I watch each week for the lead actress but it's hard work. Better scripts please!

• Sep 04, 2019

Really enjoying the premise.

Really enjoying the premise.

• Aug 15, 2019

I'm sad Suits is in it's final season and thrilled that on of my favorite characters continues on. Love it!

• Aug 15, 2019

Overall I like the show. However, somethings don't make sense, and it's not so much because I am a screenwriter and live in Chicago, but some of the choices that the characters make, I don't think are consistent with what those responses would be in a real circumstance. Also, I could really use a lot less of the mayors affair. I think there's enough going on with the city, politically, that a strong script to be centered around politics and power. I think both Gina Torres' wardrobe and her assistants wardrobe, are impeccably phenomenal.

• Aug 14, 2019

I feel like there are no likeable characters on this show. Jessica Pearson was tough and no-nonsense in Suits and was very likable, but they have made her just as much of a jerk as everyone else in the show. There is no one to root for yet! I hope that changes!

• Jul 27, 2019

No Chicago mayor would hire a disbarred NYC lawyer as his or her fixer. Craziest premise. Also, so few real scenes of the city; doesn't feel genuine. Anyone can shoot the skyline and City Hall. Writing is just so-so. Too much snark. I just watched the second episode and it's my last. Too bad, because I like the lead.

• Jul 20, 2019