Raising Dion: Season 1 Reviews

• 5d ago

The most Awful acting I've ever seen in my entire life! The main role kid's play is just irritating. I just never saw such weak performance and drama. It's just disgusting to watch! Such a waste of time and Netflix's reputation on bringing more shitty products on a screen...

• Nov 08, 2019

Binge worthy for sure

Binge worthy for sure

• Nov 07, 2019

Was not able to get very far without loosing interest. Nice special effects.

Was not able to get very far without loosing interest. Nice special effects.

• Nov 05, 2019

I think is a good show but I also have to say something about the plot ND the way the character Dion was portrayed ND wah I have to say is why he do the dumbest shii on a serious act like wah kid he's age chases squirrel & ask the dumbest things

• Nov 04, 2019

Feel-good family series with an excellent display of diversity. The ok cinematography is quickly forgiven once Esparanza makes her grand appearance. P.s. Dion's facial expressions are such a vibe!

• Oct 31, 2019

Fantastic! Young African American superhero and black excellence..... Thank you Netflix 🙌🏾

• Oct 30, 2019

This show is absolutely awesome, not being biased but my nephew is the star of this show Raising Dion as "Dion". I really have to say he's absolutely talented, If you like season one then season two definitely is going to grow and entertain just as much as he has grown as an actor and entertainer since season one.

• Oct 29, 2019

Cool idea for a show, but the plot is very dull and drags on with alot of pointless filler. Kinda sad because the series had a lot of potential, but seems to have miss the mark for me.

• Oct 29, 2019

The acting isn't very good. The main child actor isnt cut out of for this line of work which pretty much sinks the show. It's hard to get past it. The dialogue is below average. I really wanted to like this as the concept seemed fun but I just couldn't find a point where the story and acting flowed.

• Oct 28, 2019

Heroes meets stranger things. It's a solid watch.

Heroes meets stranger things. It's a solid watch.