Raising Dion: Season 1 Reviews

• Apr 21, 2020

Unfortunately, got worse and worse. Liked it to begin with. I then lost appreciation as it ignored entertainment to make statements

• Mar 03, 2020

It's more of like a kids show, but it's still very entertaining to watch.

It's more of like a kids show, but it's still very entertaining to watch.

• Feb 12, 2020

it is funny to see the journey of a super-powered boy, handling his social and superpower life, but also the seriousness of some parts, like Dion's mum getting a job or Dion's dad's death. it is a very good show

• Feb 10, 2020

Great story line! Excellent cast a keeps u on edge of set, hoping to episode does not end!! An leaves you wanting to watch next episode, even though it is time for u to head to work

• Feb 07, 2020

Not that good, but had a huge twist!

Not that good, but had a huge twist!

• Feb 04, 2020

the child cant for his life. [============================= ============================= =============================== ==============================]

• Jan 26, 2020

I only watched this TV series because I wanted to see a fresh superhero story(something other than DC or Marvel, if you know what I mean). And Raising Dion's story actually is pretty interesting. But overall, the series is a pretty bad mess and you can't fix that with an interesting story alone.

• Jan 24, 2020

Thought it was great until the 3rd show.. Done!

Thought it was great until the 3rd show.. Done!

• Jan 15, 2020

Although the special effects are well crafted overall, the banality of the dialogues and the non-sense of some scenes make watching this series a total waste of time.

• Jan 12, 2020

Serie molto particolare, l'ho apprezzata tantissimo, adoro i supereroi e i poteri e l'idea di metterli in un bambino così piccolo e incosciente è a dir poco geniale! Tutti i personaggi sono molto ben caratterizzati. Ma due cose non ho apprezzato: I compagni di Dion, doppiati non male, malissimo (italiano), e una delle scene finale dove Mark (padre) diventa di nuovo vivo, reale, fisico... Come d non gli fosse successo nulla. Per il resto, gran bella serie.