Recovery Road: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 14, 2016

why cancel this show? It was great

why cancel this show? It was great

• Sep 04, 2016

I love Recovery Road, this show rocks and it's one of the best new shows of all time. The actors and actresses are awesome including Jessica Sula who is amazing and talented pus she is my favorite.

• Mar 29, 2016

I just finished watching the season one finale and this is definitely one of my favourite shows now. Amazing characters and interesting dialogue. Hoping that this show gets renewed for a second season.

• Mar 09, 2016

Recovery road offers a real look at teen addiction in the United States. A lot of A.A. lingo and “recovery talk” is used to inform the audience about the process of recovery. The show serves up a fairly decent version of what addiction recovery can be like in all its idiosyncracies. Relapse. Denial. Living with crazy people. However, by showing the audience what is possible, it also offers a roadmap to living a new life. Most importantly, we hope Recovery Road can make the subject of addiction and addiction recovery more acceptable to teens, families, school teachers, peers... AND help lower the stigma that surrounds addiction. Good stuff!

• Feb 14, 2016

Saw the first episode. It sucked. Do not recommend

Saw the first episode. It sucked. Do not recommend

• Feb 08, 2016

Depressing premise, not sure worth anyone's time, and it is like a soap opera gone wrong.

• Jan 28, 2016

Wonderful show! Incredibly well done, entertaining while opening up a very relevant and important dialogue around the issue of the disease of addiction.

• Jan 28, 2016

Thoroughly enjoyed the program. Realistic, well acted, well written and most important- Relevant

• Jan 28, 2016

It has current relevance and it's important to depict the struggles of recovery for both the addicted and those who enable. The acting was honest and therefore believable. The occasional measure of sarcasm brought a levity into the right scenarios. Gene Ruth

• Jan 27, 2016

Excellent show, enjoyed it immensely. Well acted, well written and it deals with an important subject in a very realistic manner. The pairing with the Fosters is especially great since it also makes profound statement about issues relevant to young people today