Servant: Season 1 Reviews

• 3d ago

Wow I have been waiting for a show like this. Ape + will have my subscription forever if they keep making shows like this and "See".

• 3d ago

Awesome thriller Love the way scenes are shot 30 min episode keep it always fresh and wanting more

• 3d ago

loved the first episode. truly creepy and unsettling. but by the time of episode 4 the interest is lost. will stick with it but if answers or the pace doesn't increase by the end of the year I won't return for season 2

• 4d ago

A very promising show and Shyamalan delivers yet again. it's creepy, dark and sometimes disturbing with enough twists to keep the viewers on the edge of their seats. It's must-see tv for the fans of the genre.

• Dec 06, 2019

The whole premise has never been done before, and it's awesome. It leaves you wanting more at the end of each episode. I hear Shyamalan created this show to run for 6 seasons, and omfg I cannot wait to watch them all. Wish Netflix had scooped this little gem of a show up.

• Dec 05, 2019

Great premise, solid execution. The Shyama is back.

Great premise, solid execution. The Shyama is back.

• Dec 05, 2019

Really enjoying the suspense! Optimistic for this series so far.

Really enjoying the suspense! Optimistic for this series so far.

• Dec 04, 2019

Absolutely shocking and thrilling! You just don't know what comes next. A little rough to watch from time to time being a mom but I still highly recommend.

• Dec 03, 2019

Very eerie and intriguing. Love the slow burn suspense.

Very eerie and intriguing. Love the slow burn suspense.

• Dec 03, 2019

I actually like the series. You have to get passed the first episode. I especially like the modern music mixed with the modern slang. It's like a parallel universe.