Star Trek: Voyager: Season 7 Reviews

• Jan 11, 2021

I hate how underused Chakotay was, he would've made for a much better captain. The season is pretty good nonetheless.

• Oct 29, 2020

Wow I can't believe it

Wow I can't believe it

• Sep 03, 2020

I loved all of Voyager. Janeway is a total badass, and it continues to come across today as it did 25 years ago. There is classic Trek-ness, thought provoking themes about the nature of life and adventure. I would highly recommend the entire series to anyone. I just finished watching the whole series from beginning to end, and I found myself as sad to see it end the second time as I was the first.

• Aug 13, 2020

Ended way too soon. Although DS9 was better, I still prefer to rewatch the whole show instead of a single minute of Discovery or Picard.

Dann M Super Reviewer
    Jun 10, 2020

Voyager's journey comes to an end in the seventh and final season of Star Trek: Voyager. The show returns to the well one last time, exploring the usual themes of Seven's reclaiming of her humanity, Q's meddling with Janeway, The Doctor's civil rights, and the Borg. Additionally, there's a continuing story arc of Paris and Torres having a child and another TNG crossover episode with Marina Sirtis and Dwight Schultz. And Alice Krige, the original Borg Queen from Star Trek: First Contact, reprises her role for the series finale. However, the finale is kind of mess, throwing in time-travel, the Borg, and romance; and while it can be entertaining and exciting at times, it's a disappointing conclusions to the series. Yet, the finale notwithstanding, Star Trek: Voyager delivers a solid seventh season full of thought-provoking and thrilling adventures.

• Feb 10, 2020

The dumiest end possible. Really not surprise. Finding a wormhole by luck was better than this. SHEATING was really the solution?

• Jan 06, 2018

The finale alone warrants a less than 2-star review. It botches the ending everyone had been waiting for for 7 years with a nonsensical time-travel Borg plot that ends right as fans are about to get what they've been waiting all this time for: seeing Voyager get home. In that way, I guess the finale is a great microcosm of the show as a whole. A long, drawn-out series of missed opportunities.

• Oct 28, 2017

3rd fav trek it had so much potential like janeway liked 7 liked belanna the ship was stuck on its own for 7 years and had a 147 crew and they couldnt be bothered to show more than 10 characters this could have had real good in-depth episode instead they went alien of the week also the last 10 episodes of season 7 they new the show was over but they didnt really no what to do with the characters seven ending up with chakotay was a crime

• Jan 04, 2016

Voyager is so close to being my second favorite Trek series after The Original Series. It is probably the most consistent series of all the Star Trek series. There's not as many ups and downs in the number of good to "blah" episodes as The Next Generation, which is my number two favorite Trek series, because The Next Generation reached higher highs than Voyager, but with more valleys unfortunately. Voyager was a a smooth and consistent ride and the cast was pretty good and likable as well. Some of all of Trek's best characters populate the show (The Doctor, Seven and Tuvok). It seems like people either love or hate Voyager and honestly, like the hate for the newest films with the alternate Original Series cast, I just don't get the hate. There is really not much to hate about it, it is a quality piece of Trek and Sci-Fi in general. I liked it VERY much! And it's the one Star Trek that my wife, Shannon actually seems to like too!