Supergirl: Season 4 Reviews

• 18h ago

Oh my goodness! I've never watched more transparent propaganda in my entire life! I'm all for aiming for an end to fear and discrimination, but this is the opposite of that! This is divisive and ridiculous; the blatant stereotyping is prejudice in action. It's anti-liberty and practically promotes controlled journalism and biased reporting. We need more of that? Horrid writing, which is a shame, because they created great characters and season 1 was well done. What is this show now? Propaganda for the government to become more totalitarian or authoritarian? Is this funded by NBC, CNN or FOX or one of the major political parties, or the government itself? I would not be in the slightest bit surprised. Yikes.

• 3d ago

If all of S4 had the energy of the back half of the season I would have given it a 5+ stars. At 4x15 it kicked into hyperdrive.

• 6d ago

Loved the first 3 series but WOW this one really sucked. Very preachy with a blatant left wing social justice warrior agenda. I want to watch super hero programs to escape the issues of real life not to be lectured about them.

• Nov 04, 2019

It was worse than having a root canal.

It was worse than having a root canal.

• Nov 03, 2019

Season 4 really upped Supergirl's game! It made a awesome storyline and has great lines and sequences!

• Oct 31, 2019

Each season getting worse, this is becoming a WOKE advertisement and hard to watch

• Oct 29, 2019

Lets take every liberal troupe and present it in a whinny way.

Lets take every liberal troupe and present it in a whinny way.

• Oct 20, 2019

Best season by far ! Started a little slow but ended so strong! I love nia aka dreamer new fav hero. Cant wait to see whats next!

• Oct 15, 2019

Stop making politics and show us stories. Good plot idea, but to much polirized to the leftism. If did not stop, its doomed!

• Oct 14, 2019