Tell Me Your Secrets: Season 1 Reviews

• Aug 27, 2021

This was so intriguing. Great acting. Phenomenal plot line. Can't wait for a season 2.

• Aug 22, 2021

This is a love it or hate it type show. I loved it!

This is a love it or hate it type show. I loved it!

• Aug 18, 2021

Best thriller in a long time.

Best thriller in a long time.

• Aug 07, 2021

Great series. Loved the ending of season one. Can't wait for season two (I hope).

• Jul 30, 2021

I really enjoyed this shows the thrills are constant 🙂

I really enjoyed this shows the thrills are constant 🙂

• Jul 27, 2021

Plenty of twists and turns to keep you guessing! Lily Rabe's performance is riveting. Hoping for a season 2 to tie up some loose ends.

• Jul 22, 2021

We thought it would never end. You talk about a convoluted plot, with way to many unbelievable coincidences and horrible chemistry - this fits the bill...

• Jul 19, 2021

Can't wait for Season 2. Well developed multidimensional characters. Great suspense and plot twists.

• Jul 07, 2021

Great thriller. Couldn't stop watch This series and can't wait until season 2. You never know what to expect of the characters

• Jun 28, 2021

So many twists and turns. MUST WATCH.

So many twists and turns. MUST WATCH.