The Blacklist: Season 7 Reviews

• 1d ago

It's great and keep you attention all the time.

It's great and keep you attention all the time.

• Feb 18, 2020

So far, S7 is good. The first story arc focused on Katarina entering the picture, and was done so artfully for the most part. However, the mid season finale brought out the worst of Liz's faults I have come to hate. A really awful episode in my view with many plot holes and "seeing" the writing moments. But I remain hopeful the rest of the season will save the day.

• Jan 10, 2020

Plot twists make this season a thriller

Plot twists make this season a thriller

• Jan 02, 2020

This show has been good for 6 season. No it just went bat$h!t crazy they are rewriting the past seasons while I'm watching it it's dumb now because it makes no sense if you have to change it up to get viewers just end it but changing the entire past is dumb. The Katerina Rostova story is stupid.

• Dec 18, 2019

I was totally disappointed by this season. The storyline goes beyond belief to such an extend that it becomes ridiculous. It is not worth watching.

• Dec 15, 2019

I really disappointed by season 7. I think it's lacking of common sense, like agent Keen was so stupidly naive to let her daughter been watched by the stranger (Katerina). Keens character in season 7 strangely surprising for a FBI profiler. My family kept saying while watching season 7: "Are you kidding me?" Why in the world she intrusted not only her daughter to a "neighbor" but also her life story? She was so careful picking up babysitters and running a background for each and every one and than suddenly made unwise decisions. I couldn't believe it. It was so not realistic. Not for FBI profiler. From that point season was ruined. I don't care about season 8 anymore because of this. Also, at the end she is so easily believed Katerina and let her escaped that it's doesn't make any sense. Only because throughout so many years Red was proving agent Keen his loyalty, trust and was willing to die for her many many times yet she choose Katerina. When agent Keen found out that she was "dead" she started whipping. Well, if you remember how many times Red was supposed to die because of Agent Keen yet she never acted like she was with Katerina (the person who wanted to kill her own dad) and also the person that agent Keen never knew and have not established relationship like with Red. Also, she was spilling "secrets" to others about her life like she was a typical civilian??? WTH??? But my favorite characters besides Red is Denbe and agent Amar. Those two that make me laugh. I love watching Dembe! He is a cherry on the cake!

• Dec 14, 2019

Best season they've had in a while. Regaining interest in the show.

Best season they've had in a while. Regaining interest in the show.

• Nov 25, 2019

I used to love the series, but the characters don't make any sense, make super stupid decisions and the plot holes are getting bigger and bigger.

• Nov 21, 2019

Absolutely horribly mediocre... nauseating story lines and acting... Went from a riveting, engaging show that left us anxiously anticipating EVERY new week to cutting it off mid episode this past week, unable to stomach another moment. We're DONE. UGH

• Oct 27, 2019

Liz's complete stupidity has gone beyond the absurd in this season. She's an FBI agent who knows she's in danger, and yet she puts all her trust in this complete stranger. She doesn't even investigate the new middle-aged stranger who just moved in across the hall, she leaves her alone with Agnes, and she doesn't even suspect this woman might be her mother? How is that possible? I honestly don't find this believable at all. (And I know some people might say it's possible she <i>does</i> suspect, but if that were the case she would know better than to leave Agnes alone with her.) I'm not liking this season so far; the writing is just ridiculous. There are way too many plot holes to make it enjoyable.