The Blacklist: Season 7 Reviews

• Mar 31, 2020

It's Season 7 and the Mystery, action, secrets, suspense, thrill are still at their peak. Man this TV series is so good, I can't stop watching it.

• Mar 27, 2020

Love the show. I always wonder what Red is going to get into every episode. Red is outrageous but very likable. Dembe is great and very patient with Red. Don't care for the new female agent added.

• Mar 02, 2020

This season's plot with Katarina is preposterous. What a rubbish profiler "Lizzy" is. Megan Boone has limited range as an actress and seems to be whispering a lot these days. I think the writing has got a bit loose and larger and larger plot holes are appearing. For instance, there seems to be a conversation about love and family at least once per episode but never one about the new neighbour who is suddenly such a large part of Liz's life. James Spader continues to carry the show with his larger than life performance and Dembe frequently comes across as the smartest one of the lot; always showing up at the right place at the right time. I hope it tightens up again for season 8 and the rest of season 7 and that the show goes out with a good bang and the loose ends tied up.

• Feb 24, 2020

It's great and keep you attention all the time.

It's great and keep you attention all the time.

• Feb 18, 2020

So far, S7 is good. The first story arc focused on Katarina entering the picture, and was done so artfully for the most part. However, the mid season finale brought out the worst of Liz's faults I have come to hate. A really awful episode in my view with many plot holes and "seeing" the writing moments. But I remain hopeful the rest of the season will save the day.

• Jan 10, 2020

Plot twists make this season a thriller

Plot twists make this season a thriller

• Jan 02, 2020

This show has been good for 6 season. No it just went bat$h!t crazy they are rewriting the past seasons while I'm watching it it's dumb now because it makes no sense if you have to change it up to get viewers just end it but changing the entire past is dumb. The Katerina Rostova story is stupid.

• Dec 18, 2019

I was totally disappointed by this season. The storyline goes beyond belief to such an extend that it becomes ridiculous. It is not worth watching.

• Dec 15, 2019

I really disappointed by season 7. I think it's lacking of common sense, like agent Keen was so stupidly naive to let her daughter been watched by the stranger (Katerina). Keens character in season 7 strangely surprising for a FBI profiler. My family kept saying while watching season 7: "Are you kidding me?" Why in the world she intrusted not only her daughter to a "neighbor" but also her life story? She was so careful picking up babysitters and running a background for each and every one and than suddenly made unwise decisions. I couldn't believe it. It was so not realistic. Not for FBI profiler. From that point season was ruined. I don't care about season 8 anymore because of this. Also, at the end she is so easily believed Katerina and let her escaped that it's doesn't make any sense. Only because throughout so many years Red was proving agent Keen his loyalty, trust and was willing to die for her many many times yet she choose Katerina. When agent Keen found out that she was "dead" she started whipping. Well, if you remember how many times Red was supposed to die because of Agent Keen yet she never acted like she was with Katerina (the person who wanted to kill her own dad) and also the person that agent Keen never knew and have not established relationship like with Red. Also, she was spilling "secrets" to others about her life like she was a typical civilian??? WTH??? But my favorite characters besides Red is Denbe and agent Amar. Those two that make me laugh. I love watching Dembe! He is a cherry on the cake!

• Dec 14, 2019

Best season they've had in a while. Regaining interest in the show.

Best season they've had in a while. Regaining interest in the show.