The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 07, 2021

This show is actually really good. The acting, plot, and story is really good. I like what they did with the special effects although sometimes it's a little lacking. I was pleasantly suprised, and I am looking forward to a second season.

• Aug 09, 2021

Stunning scenery great characters and well put together story

Stunning scenery great characters and well put together story

• Aug 01, 2021

will not forget this one

will not forget this one

• Mar 23, 2021

SUCH a good show! The puppetry and set work was beautiful! VERY disappointed Netflix didn't renew. Hopefully it gets brought back by Disney!

• Feb 07, 2021

I truly enjoyed the series, it was amazing. I will say it hard having so much info coming at you at first; I almost stopped watching. I am so glad I continued on, it was magical. You forgot they were puppets as you were drawled deeper into the story. I'm 70, this series took me into a place of magic and wonder. I had to watch it a second time to caught all the small details; I may do a third... I hope they do a second season on this; I wish to see how it all comes together at the end.

• Jan 17, 2021

Best what I've seen from Lord of the rings. The world is so beautiful and has so many details. Unbelievable how many work people put in it. Strange that it has not that much hype as Game of thrones or Witcher

• Jan 10, 2021

It's extremely risky to revisit cult classics as it is very easy to miss the original charm that makes them magical. This series however, not only did the original movie justice but actually may have even surpassed it. Richness in visual and plot details, coupled brilliant voice acting makes for a new possible classic. Can't wait for another season.

• Dec 20, 2020

Absolutely love it! The magic and the look into the world that I wanted to see more of as a child. This was like a dream come true!

• Oct 20, 2020

It it amazing! I am so disappointed Netflix canceled the show. The cinematography is 2nd to none. This is a master piece that needs to be revived!

• Sep 25, 2020

Best show on TV. Now it's canceled. Please don't let it die. We love you Jim Henson.