The Morning Show: Season 1 Reviews

• 7h ago

It is an amazing comedy-drama which many US American might not like but for the wider global audience like us in Europe, it is a well done show

• 10h ago

This show is the bomb. When actors from the two most celebrated TV comedies (the Office, Friends) get together to make a drama you worry it won't live up to every hope and expectation, but the Morning show delivers brilliance with every episode.

• 10h ago

Okay, I'll admit it started off slow. The first episode didn't really draw me in, and I thought it might be an expensive dud of a series. But I kept watching, and it just gets better and better with each episode! We are totally hooked now, the acting is great, the storyline is relevant and we can't wait to see where it's going. Love love love this show!

• 16h ago

This program couldn't come, at a better time. It is interesting and compelling to see this age old problem illustrated from all sides as the characters "live" through the #MeToo moment in their fictional Morning Show. I am really enjoying seeing Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon playing characters who are less "girl next-door.." and more gritty and real. Another surprise is Steve Carell playing a really bad guy. I applaud the project and all the actors for taking this on. Everyone should watch it and reflect on how their own action or inaction may have contributed to the environment that allows this behavior to go on generation after generation.

• 19h ago

Superb tv show. Everything is awesome. Looks like a big budget movie with reality and lots of suspense. This is the reality behind the camera. News persons are just like us in real life. They have weak spots, emotions, anger like us.

• 1d ago

Very well done with production values. Also a very balanced look at the #MeToo story if you ask me. I'd be curious to know if this is based off of a particular true story or not.

• 2d ago

Funny and great drama too. Jennifer Anniston has been outstanding in playing a complex character, that's no saint, but still one you can connect with.

Great watch, view high quality show, gets you from the first episode

Great watch, view high quality show, gets you from the first episode

• 2d ago

I can't wait until the next episode. It's like a movie but it keeps going. I love seeing Aniston become a Real woman. I love that this show is like merging the news of my parents and the reality of my children all on one show. I love love love it. We always knew these actors were Awesome . We just get to see them doing in Awesome in a way that can set a narrative for what's fair and not fair. I mean No, I don't think that what's been going on all of these years was ok. Yet is it ok for us to say that because we as viewers tune in and become an accomplice of sorts. I mean we're all guilty one way or another. We just need to change it NOW. I love this show. It's refreshing. It makes you really think how can we help to change this. Thank you Morning Show all of you.

Enjoyed . Amazing cast .