The Odd Couple: Season 1 Reviews

• Dec 14, 2016

At first, I thought this show wasn't going to survive. After watching the first season, the was actually pretty enjoyable. The wit's fast, clean, and consistent.

• Oct 30, 2016

I want 10 seasons of this!

I want 10 seasons of this!

• May 20, 2016

Matthew Perry and Thomas Lennon are great as Oscar and Felix, but Perry seems too stiff, he needs to loosen up, but Lennon gives a pitch perfect performance! But the writing is very stale, and kinda seems old. It also seems like their trying to be more family friendly than they should be. Ultimately, you like Oscar and Felix, and they annoy each other enough that even with bad writing it's still interesting, but Perry and Lennon's performances elevate them to be slightly funny.

• Apr 16, 2016

So glad it's back for season 2!

So glad it's back for season 2!

• Aug 21, 2015

I really wanted to love this show, but one liner after one liner is tedious. Matt Perry seems to smile after each so called joke waiting for a response. Lennon does a very good job as Felix but unfortunately I think Matt was miscast as Oscar. I hope it improves.

• May 21, 2015

A REALLY REALLY BAD remake of the 1970s sitcom about two divorced men who become roommates even though they are polar opposites.

• May 15, 2015

I enjoyed the first season and found it to be a humorous and modern update of the old classic. Each episode was an improvement over the previous episode and I expect it to keep getting better and better.

• Apr 24, 2015

Has Matthew Perry acted before? I have seen high school performers more at ease then he is. Perry seems to go though the motions. He is wooden and lacks any emotion in his delivery. Lennon needs to tone down his character. Too fussy. Supporting actors are ok. Need more Dave Foley. I think Lindsey Sloane would have been a better assistant to Oscar than Brown. Less ex wife.

• Apr 12, 2015

love Matthew Perry so funny

love Matthew Perry so funny

• Mar 21, 2015

The adult cast of 17 again does not make for an interesting TV show.

The adult cast of 17 again does not make for an interesting TV show.