The Spy: Limited Series Reviews

• 18h ago

Great. Suspenseful.

Great. Suspenseful.

• 3d ago

Es una excelente miniserie que maneja una muy buena historia. Netflix debería hacer mas de este tipo de series; un Sacha Baron Cohen pasa de la comedia a lo serio, transformándose por completo. Excelente serie Netflix!!!!

• 3d ago

At first I was not going t watch it because I did not thing Sacha was going to be believable in a serious role. I was pleasantly surprised. It is a must watch.

• 3d ago

Overall good entertaining series which makes you watch it till the end. the only thing is sometimes you think Eli is taking it so easy...

• 3d ago

Sasha Cohen can ACT! He is fantastic!

Sasha Cohen can ACT! He is fantastic!

• 3d ago

Fantastic series !!! A must watch for all !!!

Fantastic series !!! A must watch for all !!!

• 4d ago

well done. interesting that Osama Ben Laden's "father" has a small part.

well done. interesting that Osama Ben Laden's "father" has a small part.

• 4d ago

Interesting from a historical aspect. Although they attempt to portray actual events, like most fictional spy stories, it makes very dangerous work seems like a simplistic day at the office. Everything falls into place easily. Meet up with powerful people, and work your way into their confidence, their inner circles almost immediately. Good cast. Did what they could with the less than great script. Definitely worth viewing

• 4d ago

Cohen was alluring and believable in unbelievable story.

Cohen was alluring and believable in unbelievable story.