The Terror: Infamy Reviews

• 3h ago

great horror series and a great acting too

great horror series and a great acting too

• 3d ago

People like Jay W are why this show needs to be shown, although people like him probably won't watch because it's impossible for America to do bad things. America is good and never makes mistakes. There's nothing we can learn from our past, because it was the right decision at the time. Maybe one day people like Jay W will learn from this, but I doubt they ever will, and maybe thats the Terror we now face.

• 3d ago

Historical. Timely. Real. The supernatural elements will draw you in, but the historical truths need to be told to today's audience.

• 3d ago

Doesn't hold a candle to season 1.... what a shame.

Doesn't hold a candle to season 1.... what a shame.

• 4d ago

it's a decent but not innovative ghost story.....do not expect the same quality of season 1 quality(Actors, scenario, plot, etc.)

• 6d ago

Everyone is tired, and slow and...pick it up! Record and watch it during the day, surely will put you to sleep.

• Aug 15, 2019

I liked the fact that the characters were played by Japanese or Japanese-American actors, and that the characters spoke Japanese. The producers did their research and I appreciate the authenticity that they are trying to achieve. Those who complain that the government had every right to incarcerate these Japanese-Americans because we were at war with Imperial Japan - what are you thinking? We incarcerated AMERICAN citizens who happened to be of Japanese ancestry. Were Italian-Americans or German-Americans incarcerated? I think it's about time that this period of our history is shown to an audience who would otherwise be ignorant about what had happened. Yes, the horror element is different from that of Season 1, but the producers, directors, and writers did say that would be the case before this Season started.

• Aug 13, 2019

This is not the genre The Terror s01 brought me. Season one had multiple classical elements of drama; man v man, man v nature, and man v monster (which wasn't known to be a monster until well within the season). Here, after one episode, I know it's a ghost, probably an angry one, and a political message regarding Japanese internment camps. Season 1 was "Survivor; Icecaps" which just happened to have a supernatural element. Here, we have a supernatural story with a social message element.

• Aug 13, 2019

I still need to finish the amazing first season but season 2 starts with an entirely new scenario and an amazing story.

• Aug 13, 2019

Based on what I watched tonight S2 E:1. One hell of a ghost story, continuing the first season's knack for mixing together mythology, ambiguity, genre, and striking imagery to chill the bones. And the series has GEORGE TAKEI ( Sulu ) !