The Walking Dead: Season 7 Reviews

• 2d ago

Not really my favorite season, there are some unnecessary episodes like the one with Tara magically arriving at a lesbian community, I mean it looks like writers ran out of ideas and just jumped into the woke wagon to score some wokeness points.

• Jun 21, 2019

This season has one of the slowest paced stories that the show has ever seen. Little happens on the outside from what we see, but lots is happening to the characters on the inside because of the recent traumatic event that the just experienced. Not a good season to watch if you watch the show for the violcence, fighting and action (Except for the first and last episodes.) but a good season for the characters overall development from the events that changed them forever.

• May 08, 2019

It used to be so much better

It used to be so much better

• Feb 26, 2019

Nahh. Too torture to watch.

Nahh. Too torture to watch.

• Feb 13, 2019

Itâ??s Great gut renching stuff

Itâ??s Great gut renching stuff

• Jan 04, 2019

Now personally I’m not the Biggest Fan Of TWD & I fucking HaTeD seasons 2 & 6 but despite the fact that I don’t think that Walking Dead is as brilliant as everyone says it is even tho it is solid Season 7 was a Stand Out To Me as I thought it was Solid Overall & every episode is somewhere in the 7/10 range for me in terms of Ratings. Whether you agree or not is completely subjective & opinion based but I think we can all agree The 7th Series was Way Better that the 2nd & 6th Ones BTW Here’s my ranking of every season from Worst To Best 9) Season 2 8) Season 6 7) Season 9 6) Season 8 5) Season 7 4) Season 3 3) Season 1 2) Season 4 1) Season 5

• Jan 02, 2019

Poor - Negan nonsense

Poor - Negan nonsense

• Dec 31, 2018

At this point, "The Walking Dead" isn't faring too well, but still amounts to a solid show with powerful moments. Season 8 of this drama series brings an all-out war. Rick (Andrew Lincoln), Maggie (Lauren Cohan) and Ezekiel (Khary Payton) all rally their respective groups to fight against Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) and his forces, in order to live a better life. But Negan's squad, The Saviors, are better-equipped and more experienced, so the battle for freedom will be paved with casualties and tragedy. The infamous Negan. This is the season that we've built up to. This is the season where all the talk turns into reality. This is the season where...I'm drunk, so sorry for any typos. Anyways, I can see why "The Walking Dead" is still one of the most popular shows. It's still really good and it still has many things it does well. However, this is where it's feeling like the episodes are starting to drag, and the franchise loses its direction. One thing I think the franchise does well is keep its consistency by exceling with its dialogue. The writers have nailed the concept of show don't tell. But along with that, they've also nailed dialogue. I think the dialogue is always one of the strongest parts of the franchise. However, I don't love Negan. I honestly don't think he's that good of a villain. He's all talk, and no show, so that's where my conflict comes in. Apart from him, the dialogue and the writing is always so powerful. This is where we start getting into episodes that feel like they drag. I think there were a lot of filler episodes in here; and when I say that, I mean they had no purpose. One of the perks to television writing is the ability to expand upon countless characters and arks, allowing you to soak in each person more. However, I was disinterested for the most part. It felt like some arks were at a standstill and I didn't feel like there was a lot of drive behind a lot of the choices within the season. Look, "The Walking Dead" is still a really good TV show. I think it's simultaneously underrated and overrated. It's still one of the highest grossing shows, and for good reason. However, this season felt so jumbled. It never felt like there was a clear direction and I wasn't able to develop an emotional connection with the characters like I've come to expect with previous seasons. In the end, I think this season was just okay. Like seasons before, it had its awesome moments. But unlike most other seasons, this one was a drag at times, struggling to give us a reason to care.

• Dec 26, 2018

Wasn't pleased with the beginning of the season but felt it picked up thr pace to deliver a satisfying effort after what I felt was a slow season 6.

• Dec 08, 2018

I have only one complain. The show is very, very slow paced.

I have only one complain. The show is very, very slow paced.