The Walking Dead: Season 7 Reviews

• Jul 26, 2020

Negan's performance was brilliant, but the rest of the season could be quite dull at times.

• Jun 24, 2020

Season 7 is not as bad as they say. TWD remains good, although this season is not as good as some previous seasons but it remains one of my favorite seasons and series ever.

• Jun 10, 2020

Kept me on my toes whole season.

Kept me on my toes whole season.

• Jun 08, 2020

Worse season of TWD. There were a about two or three good episodes, but overall it was a LONG, DULL drag. This is not what made the show great.

• Jun 08, 2020

the seventh season hits a lot in some decisions, but the change of pace may not please everyone

• May 18, 2020

TWD in its seventh season continues to fall off a cliff. Killing off a few characters in the start was a bold move and a great introduction to Jeffery Dean Morgans Negan. However, this season completely shits on episode one and makes Rick Grimes a complete wuss. Not only that but after Ricks wuss stunt, the gang wants to fight Negan. Okay, but can we not talk about it for like three episodes...? Overall, this season is complete rubbish and not good at all.

• May 03, 2020

directors and writers are less talented than micro plastic floats under the sea.

• Apr 03, 2020

The season seems a bit lacking between the first episode, mid season finale, and season finale. However, those 3 high points are amazing. It just sucks that the rest of the season seems very boring.

• Feb 24, 2020

sadly the weakest season of twd , way to many fillers

sadly the weakest season of twd , way to many fillers

• Feb 01, 2020

First episode was garbage. New villain just dropped in without any backstory the way they killed glen my favorite character pissed me off to no end. I'm seeing the producers middle finger through the glass of my screen and in exchange for that gesture, I'm done watching.